Web Analytics
Dagger classes and you! - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Dagger classes and you!

Started by Corpsse, April 01, 2012, 11:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TiagoRamos

Please Madjer dont try to make problems between me and my clan mates... Everything is ok.

And I think every1 knows the damage that an archer with top gear and full buff does to a mage/tank or dagger/tank with full buffs and good equip. And that would be 100-200 normal arrows and 400-500 crit arrows.

There is nothing to hide...
Thats the dmg i do to Revell for example (awesome player, rly good char and skill) On the other hand,  my dmg to Blackmane is ok...
we just have to face the fact that archers will never kill those chars

Peorexo

Wanna pics so they are:

Stats (buffed only for def not else buffs, w/o dances etc)

Javardsnegger

I not trying to creat problems between u and ur clan mates, omg are u that dumb? Stop acting retard (i know u are a littlebit) and don't give another meaning to my words... i don't give a flying fuk about u and ur clan! Even i find u r not that hard to kill. I used to think u made alot of dmg for a while but it's easely explained buy dark weapon+30, dark atribute on weap and RT from ur kamael, so... don't turn this into a personal vendetta against cb cause i don't give a fuk about u!

Btw: Hehe Batman..seems i hit a nerv with that shwarzenegger thingy huh? :D

So now, RASTABUFFOR why sudenly u are changing ur speach saying all is fine??

i'm talking to kids here! So if U (like i do) deal dmg of 400-500 crits (not that hig) to dagger/tanks (only some imo) and to mage/tanks (u complain about those not me) then whats the purpuse of ur glowing bow and ur 9k patk?? Cause nowadays the only chars in pvp wich are not tank subed are wc/ol's... u kill those??

Okay tell u what, if u wanna keep up your stupid lies go ahead!

Blackmane gets around (800-900 dmg) - yoshi usualy when he's not under control gets (500) - revell gets 300 dmg with bow, even less with sword, ofc sword is lowest enchanted only +10 so... unless i hit them with my ding dong.. i dunno!

What it seems it's not that i'm a noob, but that ths server is full of hipocryts and liers!

Hell i have  screen of ppl treatning to leave and some did cause of the dmg they gave to those 2 and all is fine??

U know what? Fuk u, fuk u very much!!

ps: If i was into conspiration theory's i would say i've uncovered somthing our forum trolls are feeding of from...
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

TiagoRamos

Stop talking to me plz, I made my point already...
Everything is ok between me and clanmates, clanmates and me.

btw nice p def Revell :p

Javardsnegger

Thx revell! So don't u think ur pdef is a little higher than normal?
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Peorexo

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 02, 2012, 03:04:53 PM
Thx revell! So don't u think ur pdef is a little higher than normal?

Nope its quite fine, but it last only when im sure i will fight vs archer/fighters when i dont know i have around 4k pdef , 4k mdef, hmm learn to buff?

ps: imagine if i'd be th/pala with majesty +30 and ai, around 8-9k pdef?

Javardsnegger

PvtStuka

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 02, 2012, 03:00:54 PM
Blackmane gets around (800-900 dmg) - yoshi usualy when he's not under control gets (500) - revell gets 300 dmg with bow, even less with sword, ofc sword is lowest enchanted only +10 so... unless i hit them with my ding dong.. i dunno!

Congratulations, you hit a pp subbed dagger for 900 dmg. Judging by your gear, you suck ass. I get bigger dmg from lower equipped aods.

You proved by your comments, that you are just a sorry ass whiner, who desperately feels in need of attention, and wants to get it by any means (your intellectuality failed so you try to flame, means it really doesn't matter how you get attention, as log as you get it).

Your arguing leads to nothing, you are too narrow minded and stubborn to accept simple facts, to you, no one can be equal or better than you. You have issues with cb, because we couldn't stand your personality, so you try to alter the past to make it in your favor. You are a narcissistic egoist who just want to own everyone ingame, in forum, in everything., but doesn't have what it takes to do it, making you a raging infant.

Before you joined cb, I really though you are a decent person. Too bad this is how I had to find out about your true personality.

When I'll log, I'll go and have my fun ingame with some people that actually likes me (or at least tolerates me), while you will stick with people who could accept you like a stray dog. As Felissin stated before, you was, are, and will be just an annoying non factor in this place, whether you accept it or not.

I already gave you too much attention than what you really deserve, so this was my last post to you in this topic. Have fun with your fantasy arguments and facts.

Oh yes, unlike you, I WILL keep my word  :-*

Astramael      [db/tr]

Blizzer

After reading some topics I can assume that Javardsnegger is INI-NM's main cryer. Anybody else to add to list of argument-resistant creatures?  :D
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Blizzer on April 02, 2012, 04:11:32 PM
After reading some topics I can assume that Javardsnegger is INI-NM's main cryer. Anybody else to add to list of argument-resistant creatures?  :D
check some topics :D

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

ForgotPass

Quote from: PvtStuka on April 02, 2012, 03:19:32 PM
Congratulations, you hit a pp subbed dagger for 900 dmg. Judging by your gear, you suck ass. I get bigger dmg from lower equipped aods.

You proved by your comments, that you are just a sorry ass whiner, who desperately feels in need of attention, and wants to get it by any means (your intellectuality failed so you try to flame, means it really doesn't matter how you get attention, as log as you get it).

Your arguing leads to nothing, you are too narrow minded and stubborn to accept simple facts, to you, no one can be equal or better than you. You have issues with cb, because we couldn't stand your personality, so you try to alter the past to make it in your favor. You are a narcissistic egoist who just want to own everyone ingame, in forum, in everything., but doesn't have what it takes to do it, making you a raging infant.

Before you joined cb, I really though you are a decent person. Too bad this is how I had to find out about your true personality.

When I'll log, I'll go and have my fun ingame with some people that actually likes me (or at least tolerates me), while you will stick with people who could accept you like a stray dog. As Felissin stated before, you was, are, and will be just an annoying non factor in this place, whether you accept it or not.

I already gave you too much attention than what you really deserve, so this was my last post to you in this topic. Have fun with your fantasy arguments and facts.

Oh yes, unlike you, I WILL keep my word  :-*

big +1 to that haha

Voodoo

Quote from: Peorexo on April 02, 2012, 03:05:30 PM
ps: imagine if i'd be th/pala with majesty +30 and ai, around 8-9k pdef?