Web Analytics
Ancient tomes/hsp

News:

Main Menu

Ancient tomes/hsp

Started by lytors, April 07, 2012, 10:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lytors

Hello, today it happened to me that i wanted to open ancient tomes of the demon, and i used to keep my Fx key pressed while they were opened, but now on the "system message window"  it spams that i have to wait 1 second before opening another ancient tome... as if it was an skill and i had to wait reuse delay.. was this recently implemented or is it just me?
'cos if 1 tome takes me 1 second, 600 tomes = 10 min, 3600 tomes = 1 hour.. and i think this is quite a long time : /
well i hope to get an answer.. thanks and sorry if this topic should'nt be on this board

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: lytors on April 07, 2012, 10:47:52 PM
Hello, today it happened to me that i wanted to open ancient tomes of the demon, and i used to keep my Fx key pressed while they were opened, but now on the "system message window"  it spams that i have to wait 1 second before opening another ancient tome... as if it was an skill and i had to wait reuse delay.. was this recently implemented or is it just me?
'cos if 1 tome takes me 1 second, 600 tomes = 10 min, 3600 tomes = 1 hour.. and i think this is quite a long time : /
well i hope to get an answer.. thanks and sorry if this topic should'nt be on this board
Its recently made because there was serious error with it, it will stay like this.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]