Web Analytics
Account Problem

News:

Main Menu

Account Problem

Started by kyllion, April 09, 2012, 10:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyllion

I have no idea if this is in the right forum section since I couldn't find a problem section, but anyways i'll explain the problem.

I used to play on this server many years ago and recently decided to rejoin but i've had this problem with my old account. After i downloaded, installed and patched the game and ended up in the login screen i couldn't log in, even though my old account is still there on the dragon network site. So is there anyone who could explain this to me? I've been thinking it was deleted but then the account on the site should be deleted aswell. Please help, i'd really like to log back on on my old account =)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: kyllion on April 09, 2012, 10:05:52 PM
I have no idea if this is in the right forum section since I couldn't find a problem section, but anyways i'll explain the problem.

I used to play on this server many years ago and recently decided to rejoin but i've had this problem with my old account. After i downloaded, installed and patched the game and ended up in the login screen i couldn't log in, even though my old account is still there on the dragon network site. So is there anyone who could explain this to me? I've been thinking it was deleted but then the account on the site should be deleted aswell. Please help, i'd really like to log back on on my old account =)
If you didnt log for quite long period probably your account was suspended during the few merges happened.Try make new account and try.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

flamingAwe

Accounts with spaces in the username got fixed replacing spaces with : symbol. Means if you was "pippo baudo" now you are "pippo:baudo"

can't this be your case?

kyllion

I made a new account and it works, though i still find it weird that the account on the site still works but the ingame one doesn't.
But i guess it doesn't matter anymore, since the server i played on, infinity, is gone meaning i lost all my chars :/

@flamingawe no it's not, didn't use any spaces so  :/

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: kyllion on April 09, 2012, 11:48:43 PM
I made a new account and it works, though i still find it weird that the account on the site still works but the ingame one doesn't.

Send me a PM with account name and ill check for you.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]