Web Analytics
With a Nice ending......

News:

Main Menu

With a Nice ending......

Started by Di, April 15, 2012, 07:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Di

As i said in game , i came to say here, Track is possible to make a BIG event, for all clans  with all epics what exist in l2 and all raid boss high lvl,  and ask players like Zegladis to make a nice Movie from the end of our dear Zenith-infinity - Nightmare ? :D

we have sieges? Summon few Epics there to mess with pvps,  but epic high lvl that players  can also hit back...

or just Make as u been making,   Would  be nice a 1 day without pvp and EVERYONE on server Cooperating like to kill Beleth..... for fun and ekimus, tiat, so on :)

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

cookie40372

Quote from: Di on April 15, 2012, 07:51:24 AM
As i said in game , i came to say here, Track is possible to make a BIG event, for all clans  with all epics what exist in l2 and all raid boss high lvl,  and ask players like Zegladis to make a nice Movie from the end of our dear Zenith-infinity - Nightmare ? :D

we have sieges? Summon few Epics there to mess with pvps,  but epic high lvl that players  can also hit back...

or just Make as u been making,   Would  be nice a 1 day without pvp and EVERYONE on server Cooperating like to kill Beleth..... for fun and ekimus, tiat, so on :)
Nice idea +1
C00KIE33 gl/pp  ty/bd
PureHate  th/da
HitToKill     th/wl  ty/spoiler
BloodTyrant  ty/de  necro/ol
IHowlForYou sh/tk  bp/wc  pr/wl  pp/bd
c00kie37 sps/ee  sws/wc

6bIK

what for u wanna this "event"? are u hear yourself?? cooperating and CB, nice joke ;)
better idea is all pk in giran ;]

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Naku

I think i once saw track saying that summoning RBs that require an instance outside of instance causes server crash. Your idea is nice :) bring it on, as long as those arent instanced bosses.

Phonex

Quote from: 6bIK on April 15, 2012, 09:10:45 AM
what for u wanna this "event"? are u hear yourself?? cooperating and CB, nice joke ;)

well if u are afraid of pvp and sh!t, then let track summon rb inside giran xD, move all stores and we can fight in the big plaza, there we can all hit and non pvp. Will be nice for sure this event, just hope we can have it and same we can have merge in time :D hehe, cuz till now we have non news :(
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

lasombra

for what cooperating with beleth if we can kill it alone ?
You want us to show You how do it ?:)

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Peorexo

Quote from: lasombra on April 15, 2012, 11:14:01 AM
Same was when gm's wanted to go whole server to valakas, u said "for what aod will kill it alone" and u went with 100ppl and faild... anyway i dont like this idea too, total mass pvp is more awesome idea.

GhostSlayer

good idea but track is probably busy with merge and stuff so i doubt that it is possible...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

MegaZord

Quote from: Peorexo on April 15, 2012, 11:26:43 AM
Same was when gm's wanted to go whole server to valakas, u said "for what aod will kill it alone" and u went with 100ppl and faild... anyway i dont like this idea too, total mass pvp is more awesome idea.

1 st off all we wasnt 100 lol. We was around 70 with Ba, and it was before this gm event.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

zenice

Quote from: 6bIK on April 15, 2012, 09:10:45 AM

He answered to you about cooperation, at least CB went there.

Quote from: Peorexo on April 15, 2012, 11:26:43 AM

Quote from: lasombra on April 15, 2012, 11:14:01 AM

I guess CB knows how to do it dont worry, and i guess we never went there cuz it will be lots of hours and lots of disconects to get an item that dont worth the time wasted there.

Quote from: MegaZord on April 15, 2012, 12:08:02 PM
1 st off all we wasnt 100 lol. We was around 70 with Ba, and it was before this gm event.

Are you sure your ally didnt went there after that GM event?

MegaZord

We was before this event, and after 130+ ppl failed for what we should go?
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

zenice

Quote from: MegaZord on April 15, 2012, 12:26:35 PM
We was before this event, and after 130+ ppl failed for what we should go?

Cuz your ally knows how to kill everything?