nujna sobrat ruska ezichni klan ... - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

nujna sobrat ruska ezichni klan ...

Started by SilentMove, April 29, 2012, 12:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6bIK

Quote from: FDX on May 14, 2012, 01:57:15 AM
верниÑ,е модерсÑ,во, я поглумиÑ,ься над эÑ,им чудиком Ñ...очу :)
sprashiva ob etom FrozenAce, on menja pospal k t0

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

SauroN

Quote from: mr_Facke on May 14, 2012, 06:29:01 AM
Denis i'l give you one nice & free advice. Stop plaing for a while cuz this game hurts you & about rage/ You are following evry my post not me so mr_internet star nigga pl0x.
This topic is just epic, Nik. I had to find it earlier  :D Rage? You can't imagine how much fun I had while reading it  :D

Blind

Quote from: SauroN on May 14, 2012, 01:17:22 PM
This topic is just epic, Nik. I had to find it earlier  :D Rage? You can't imagine how much fun I had while reading it  :D
Today at varka you show us your game leavel / and yes dear i-star it's rage just you will never admit it so you should hide it under some "joke mode".
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

Blind

Quote from: SauroN on May 13, 2012, 06:30:20 PM
looking for glavniy ideolog retard of SG  ;D

А Ñ,Ñ‹ не Ñ...очешь пососаÑ,ÑŒ поÑ,ный Ñ...уй Ð'ласÑ,елина Тьмы?

Зоркий.

SauroN

Quote from: mr_Facke on May 14, 2012, 03:59:57 PM
Today at varka you show us your game leavel / and yes dear i-star it's rage just you will never admit it so you should hide it under some "joke mode".
What did we show you lmao? :D You killed 7 non-constant ppl with ur 9 constant ppl in your top mage setup. Will you ever get balls to leave town w/o that or bringing zerg? I don't think so.
P.S You showed ur rage enough after last Sunday siege by kicking half clan :D

SauroN

Quote from: mr_Facke on May 14, 2012, 05:02:42 PM
А Ñ,Ñ‹ не Ñ...очешь пососаÑ,ÑŒ поÑ,ный Ñ...уй Ð'ласÑ,елина Тьмы?

Зоркий.
Show me some rage ideolog retard!  :D

6bIK

Quote from: mr_Facke on May 14, 2012, 03:59:57 PM
i got his game lvl in 2 days after megre, sad but he can only flame

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

SauroN

Quote from: 6bIK on May 14, 2012, 05:23:06 PM
i got his game lvl in 2 days after megre, sad but he can only flame
I'm really curious about ur nick IG :D

Blind

Quote from: SauroN on May 14, 2012, 05:08:36 PM
Show me some rage ideolog retard!  :D

На словаÑ... Ñ,Ñ‹ Лев ТолсÑ,ой, а на деле Ñ...уй просÑ,ой.

3ор.

Blind

Quote from: SauroN on May 14, 2012, 05:07:07 PM
What did we show you lmao? :D You killed 7 non-constant ppl with ur 9 constant ppl in your top mage setup. Will you ever get balls to leave town w/o that or bringing zerg? I don't think so.
P.S You showed ur rage enough after last Sunday siege by kicking half clan :D
1stly we were 8 and 4 from us was new guys but keep qqing. 2:0 ^^.
2ndly you have wrong info about my kick's but np you can invite them as you do b4.
and one more :D You r talking about zerg in same time being in clan who invited "half" serv ? xD

SauroN

Quote from: mr_Facke on May 14, 2012, 05:42:39 PM
1stly we were 8 and 4 from us was new guys but keep qqing. 2:0 ^^.
2ndly you have wrong info about my kick's but np you can invite them as you do b4.
and one more :D You r talking about zerg in same time being in clan who inited "half" serv ? xD
I bet you are celebrating ur "victory" hard :DD It's your style to invite randoms :D Who did you kick and we invited, lmao? :O If you mean Jahiro he left ur clan, u didn't kick him so b1tch please :D If LoD for you means half server you really have problem with numbers. Damn all russaks are so ignorant like you both? I mean you and your girlfriend aka glavniy ideolog retard of SG.

Blind

Quote from: SauroN on May 14, 2012, 05:52:58 PM
I bet you are celebrating ur "victory" hard :DD It's your style to invite randoms :D Who did you kick and we invited, lmao? :O If you mean Jahiro he left ur clan, u didn't kick him so b1tch please :D If LoD for you means half server you really have problem with numbers. Damn all russaks are so ignorant like you both? I mean your girlfriend aka glavniy ideolog retard of SG.

Bunch of unskilled valky mages kicked from SG -> catched by ES. Ololololololo00000000000 !!!111 Ke-ke-ke...
И да, на словаÑ... Ñ,Ñ‹ лев могучий, а на деле черÑ, ебучий.

Зор.