Web Analytics
oly 3 vs 3

News:

Main Menu

oly 3 vs 3

Started by xin, August 03, 2012, 05:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xin

i undesrstood, that farming only i 3 vs 3 is allowed. becouse if gm is deleting posts about f.e hero dwarf Makaa lvl 80 (soulsociety clan) with 62/62 won fights (no possible to make is on 1 vs 1), that's mean that gm allow to farm. am i right?

Chamstwu w życiu należy siÄ™ przeciwstawiać siÅ,om i godnoÅ›ciom osobistom
dla niedouczonych wyjasnienie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4dMWaI6MBY&feature=related

6bIK

no u not, it's possible to make 62/62 w/o problem.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

xin

Quote from: 6bIK on August 03, 2012, 06:04:21 PM
no u not, it's possible to make 62/62 w/o problem.
on dwarf lvl 80?

Requiem For A Dream

Quote from: xin on August 03, 2012, 05:55:26 PM
i undesrstood, that farming only i 3 vs 3 is allowed. becouse if gm is deleting posts about f.e hero dwarf Makaa lvl 80 (soulsociety clan) with 62/62 won fights (no possible to make is on 1 vs 1), that's mean that gm allow to farm. am i right?
is not possible?have you some proofs that sustain your statement?
before this 3vs3 was enable i saw hero made with +80 matches and 0 lose.

p.s.: i'n not defending any hero( i don't even know who is he/she), i don't give a sh1t about heroes.

xin

Quote from: Requiem For A Dream on August 03, 2012, 06:16:41 PM
is not possible?have you some proofs that sustain your statement?
before this 3vs3 was enable i saw hero made with +80 matches and 0 lose.

p.s.: i'n not defending any hero( i don't even know who is he/she), i don't give a sh1t about heroes.

i don't have proofs, but think loader is enough 62/62 won fights on DWARF lvl 80

Requiem For A Dream

Quote from: xin on August 03, 2012, 06:31:54 PM
i don't have proofs, but think loader is enough 62/62 won fights on DWARF lvl 80

a good organized party ( 5 ppl enough) can make even +100 matches and 0 lose.

if they stole your hero don't complain because they were better than u on transfer.

WaZaAaAaA

Quote from: xin on August 03, 2012, 05:55:26 PM

me and  2 more friends made makaa hero and all fights was in 1vs1
off

byucha

Quote from: WaZaAaAaA on August 03, 2012, 08:57:37 PM
me and  2 more friends made makaa hero and all fights was in 1vs1
62 time fight vs friends and bots? Hm, i think is low low low chance... I don't present how 3 friends can make that.
Dragon x15 
byucha - Archimage/Hierophant (C3 club)

mrialinda

Quote from: byucha on August 04, 2012, 09:11:31 PM
62 time fight vs friends and bots? Hm, i think is low low low chance... I don't present how 3 friends can make that.
u can do it even alone... With a good pc
ur favorite hero

WaZaAaAaA

Quote from: byucha on August 04, 2012, 09:11:31 PM

why low chance? is not that hard to make that and we could make more if we want w/o any problem.

p.s.
Quote from: mrialinda on August 05, 2012, 12:43:11 AM
u can do it even alone... With a good pc
off

byucha

Quote from: WaZaAaAaA on August 05, 2012, 01:16:27 AM
why low chance? is not that hard to make that and we could make more if we want w/o any problem.

p.s.

Bcz you and your friends not alone on server, and when you registered char on match you must make that in one time. Other players registered too, and you have some random vs who you will be fight.
Dragon x15 
byucha - Archimage/Hierophant (C3 club)

mrialinda

Quote from: byucha on August 05, 2012, 08:00:25 AM
Bcz you and your friends not alone on server, and when you registered char on match you must make that in one time. Other players registered too, and you have some random vs who you will be fight.
did u hear that there exist a program called teamspeak? If u know how transfer u can make even 1k points w/o lose even 1 point
ur favorite hero