pathetic glasy nc

Started by dutchy, September 08, 2012, 03:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dutchy

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/shot00009h.png//
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/7964/shot00008bf.png
how many more chat ban u give me i talk with u on a normal way i only see u use
bad words   i dont flame or use bad words etc   but u get butt hurt alot
anyway  chat ban me 1more time  when i dont do anyrhing wrong and for real i and some of my friends say gf for last 6 years  and have fun
ur not a gm  u act like a kiddoo atm
maybe u should take a holiday instait of getting stressed
lol we hardly log atm anyways
its so easy to chat ban and ban ppl when u dotn like them maybe u should look in to the rules  too
and tell me which rule i broken ............

^ShowStopper^

the only patetic cryer is you here  why u no post the part when u say we like corrupted cos we dont ban the sg ?
You want win pvp with ban ?
I repeat you when u exploit no stop with goddard castle noone of you got ban so why i should ban sg or ba ? i am sure that at their place you go make the same dont report and farm no stop the epic
and you gave chat ban to 8 heros cos i am bored of your stupid flame/insult about something that is not ur problem to fix but gm problem
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

ylim

after u delete topic in other section i post it here

Listen here u fokin dumbass, i know u will delete topic. how da fok can u ask respect from PPL when u talk with them like a foking TARD. Mby u can say for ur father, who made the first misstake that didnt drop u from Taigetus after u borned "STFU", but u r a fokin GM here not a simple player who can talk like that, nobody care how pissed u r. U just simple cant talk with ppl liek that. U can chat ban them, but not talk with them like that u fokin cunt.

Now im waiting my ban, cos here only u can talk with ppl like sh1t butthurted kid.

Quote from: ShowStopper on September 08, 2012, 03:33:22 PM
the only patetic cryer is you here  why u no post the part when u say we like corrupted cos we dont ban the sg ?
You want win pvp with ban ?
I repeat you when u exploit no stop with goddard castle noone of you got ban so why i should ban sg or ba ? i am sure that at their place you go make the same dont report and farm no stop the epic
and you gave chat ban to 8 heros cos i am bored of your stupid flame/insult about something that is not ur problem to fix but gm problem

in this case anybody can use any kind of exploit/bug from now w/o ban. cool story... (u admit exploit and u let them keep almost half of the profit from exploit, rly funny :) )

^ShowStopper^

i dont lose my time with u

ofc is not allowed exploit ! i dont ban noone cos simple should ban 3 clans
aod ba and sg
YOu want win cos no enemy ? easy way :)
about profit dont be so sure cos they going lose the antaras errings
now u can cry how much you want i dont care

ylim

nobody cry here, only u act like butthurted kid again and again. its not ur business how we wanna "win" (dunno what we should win, cos we dont wanna anything else just pvp) till its legit, i give a fok for their ban aswell.

also the topic wasnt created to ban enemy, but seems u r so much butthurted that u didnt even notice that, cos of the same reason what i mentioned in my previous post.

U should read carefully my post before u awnser. they loose profit? like rly ? thoose crystals cost allmost same as earring ;)

I dont care about u aswell, cos u r only a kid with too many fustration and with too much power 8)

dutchy

lol dude  i told u again show me 1 pic  where any cb member is doing a exploit in castle
u dont have so shhh ( event track was in our castle than to look )
u chat ban me like 3x this week for telling u  u make difference between  players
if there dx or sg  or aod etc  and delete many topics
simple bcs  u choose sides etc   like all ppl spam on that l2w walkers in  places where u can spoil energy
u simple tell no time  and when u ban some no clan ppl u think ur doing a good job
u only do what  comes in ur way not dn way
and now u see ppl used bug to do epic and u ban some random bots of them hehe
why u need ppl to get u a castle ?
maybe u  should  take a break bcs ur actions lately are realy lame in every way

^ShowStopper^

and i repeat you is not ur problem if we ban or not if we let them keep items or not

u care of pvp ? so go pvp and let manage to gms the rest

About the chat ban i repeat you not only u got it but 8 heros cos you started talk nice and after 5 mins u start with insult flame gm etc and i have already to mange all people hakeed by fake site no need more stress cos you cry and is a cry for other people got items ( illegal way ) and we allow them to keep
i repeat you cb at place of sg aod ba  was going to do the same thing!
And if u wanna leave server for 30 mins chat ban well the kid here is not me but you

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: dutchy on September 08, 2012, 04:26:09 PM
lol dude  i told u again show me 1 pic  where any cb member is doing a exploit in castle
u dont have so shhh ( event track was in our castle than to look )
u chat ban me like 3x this week for telling u  u make difference between  players
if there dx or sg  or aod etc  and delete many topics
simple bcs  u choose sides etc   like all ppl spam on that l2w walkers in  places where u can spoil energy
u simple tell no time  and when u ban some no clan ppl u think ur doing a good job
u only do what  comes in ur way not dn way
and now u see ppl used bug to do epic and u ban some random bots of them hehe
why u need ppl to get u a castle ?
maybe u  should  take a break bcs ur actions lately are realy lame in every way

i dont have to show u nothing any pics
If we fixed the bugs you used all time in castle is enough and about this u can ask to ur clan leader we talked a lot about this in goddard castle and was there trackzero too

i take a side is the bigged bulsh1t of ever ! ask sg how many chars i banend to them and check how many cb was banned

About l2w i repeat you i must manage the peopel hacked ( 60 chars ++ ) no have time for check walkers
You want ban for thme ? go make video and post in forum and some gm will ban

about random bot of them is chars with erring insdie if u dont know things shut up better

ylim

Quote from: ShowStopper on September 08, 2012, 04:27:40 PM
i repeat you cb at place of sg aod ba  was going to do the same thing!

u dont know what we would make at place of them, but i exactly know what should i do at ur place. I would cut my veins few years ago.

for what u wanna ban CB? mby we werent banned cos we dont give reason for since allmost nobody from us killed even 1 mob in last 1 year, so hard to catch us for anything illegal :)

u cant prove that we used that bug in castle which was reported, as i know (i guess sg/ba.aod report this bug with anthy too right?), not mention that time nobody even died from us so for what we should use any kind of bug ? so pls dont compare theese situation.

after ur theory now all free to go kill antharas lvling cry take the rest of sh1t, and just give back earring. cool story.

dutchy

stil talking about 30min chat ban?
lol every time i tell u on a legit way on hero  without flame etc u mute me
again show me any pic where i insult u or flame u ????
simple there isnt  u just hide behind lame excuses  so other ppl on this server cant agree with it
u can easy point ur mistakes at us but maybe more fair to look at ur actions

Javardsnegger

blabla bla iaga iaa iaga...

oh don't mind me, just feeding post count..
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Requiem For A Dream