Web Analytics
TO Hnofs

News:

Main Menu

TO Hnofs

Started by ylim, September 09, 2012, 11:01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ylim

im far far away to hate SG, actualy i like that clan cos u r our strongest enemy atm, and its always fun to fight with u even if we loose. believe or not, its not my business. u can ask any time blind what i think about ur party, we talked about it few times.

also i dont care that ward move to AQ, it was a good idea as how our ward moving on that wall aswell. Imo both was cool and shouldnt be bannable. So u have a very wrong idea about what i think of it. as i didnt say that it was exploit or somethign like that. All what i mentioned that some thing which not CB did legit and some are exploit. Actualy from that wall was even easier to took ward as from AQ nest. Anyway discussion about it not actual anymore cos both way exploit from now ;)

if u see in every post that sdy attacking ur clan, its also not my business, so who is the hater ?  8)

Blind

actually i wasnt talking about you :D just you were 1st from cb who respond in "that" topic.
And about hate hmm... mb i am wrong but it's info what i've heard :)
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

ylim

Quote from: mr_Facke on September 09, 2012, 11:14:38 AM
actually i wasnt talking about you :D just you were 1st from cb who respond in "that" topic.
And about hate hmm... mb i am wrong but it's info what i've heard :)

u heared that i hate SG? get better source ;)

im not rly hate anybody in this game (there is few exception, no zord i dont hate u ), but there is more ppl who i dislike :)

anyway was cool TW cant wait today sieges :) gf :)

MegaZord

I dont hate u also. I hate only DQ xDDD
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

flamingAwe

and now you may kiss xD

Blind

ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)