Another topic about account recovery

News:

Main Menu

Another topic about account recovery

Started by klusek997, December 28, 2012, 03:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klusek997

Hi
Few years ago I had to make break of playing on Dragon server. It took one and a half year. Then, for few weeks I was playing again. One year passed from that moment. I don't remember my password. I have no message when I want reset my password. I can create new account on same e-mail but I can't choose old name of my account. There is a message says that there is an account with that name. There is small chance that someone has same name of account. I think it is unique. The questions are: Is there any possibility to get back my old account? May I know from any Administrator is still there my account?
Thanks for answers and sorry if something is not understand.

J00shua

hope gm help you, one more player is good

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: klusek997 on December 28, 2012, 03:26:30 PM
Hi
Few years ago I had to make break of playing on Dragon server. It took one and a half year. Then, for few weeks I was playing again. One year passed from that moment. I don't remember my password. I have no message when I want reset my password. I can create new account on same e-mail but I can't choose old name of my account. There is a message says that there is an account with that name. There is small chance that someone has same name of account. I think it is unique. The questions are: Is there any possibility to get back my old account? May I know from any Administrator is still there my account?
Thanks for answers and sorry if something is not understand.
Well contact me on PM to give me more details.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]