Dagger subclass - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Dagger subclass

Started by Qwerty1, August 14, 2012, 10:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehunted

Quote from: Alex on December 17, 2012, 06:45:28 PM
its very nice of you to say this! thanks!

Ah good character does help though ;).
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

Mr. Hide

I have just a question (maybe a noob-question for some1) but I know that all summoner share theyr elemental attack (Im talking about element on weapon) with his servitor, 80% will be applied to the summon and 20% on the master....
Is the same if you play th/wk in dagger mode or just if you switch in summoner mode?
Isnt so important for me (I play a nuuba th/pal) but I have in mind to re-equipe an old char with summoner's sub... (consider that we moving to H5 so all old DNET-fix will be removed)

BiGCaT

Quote from: Blizzer on December 17, 2012, 10:42:19 AM
Considering we are moving to H5 post above is kind of invalid. Summons are way better in that chronicle than in the one we had so far. Finally they got some better stats and interesting sharing skills from master. Also daggers themselves seem to be a bit better but for sure you'll need dual daggers for this class. I don't say that th/wk or th/pp will be at the same level as th/pal or th/da, yet they'll be way more playable than before.
Maybe now i ll can kill you at Ol coz sometime was rly closed  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEbqtIk17_A&feature=share

BiGCaT

Quote from: mrialinda on December 17, 2012, 12:37:12 AM
i suggest u to w8 how sets etc will be them u can decide what use heavy or light

th/wk if u know play it is very good char , specially with bow xD and dual daggers

but on h5 i think u will need a tank if u want play th/xx
::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEbqtIk17_A&feature=share

Alex

Quote from: BiGCaT on December 22, 2012, 01:03:31 PM

u would need to beg drake to give you some advantage over players first
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Blizzer

Quote from: Mr. Hide on December 22, 2012, 12:18:43 AM
I have just a question (maybe a noob-question for some1) but I know that all summoner share theyr elemental attack (Im talking about element on weapon) with his servitor, 80% will be applied to the summon and 20% on the master....
Is the same if you play th/wk in dagger mode or just if you switch in summoner mode?
Isnt so important for me (I play a nuuba th/pal) but I have in mind to re-equipe an old char with summoner's sub... (consider that we moving to H5 so all old DNET-fix will be removed)
They share attr when you are on summoner stats.
Quote from: BiGCaT on December 22, 2012, 01:03:31 PM
Well my DA gets some useful things too  ;D
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar