3 accounts not works

News:

Main Menu

3 accounts not works

Started by suparare, January 16, 2013, 08:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suparare

hi,
I checked with friends, old accounts for over 5 years and regretfully announce that 3 accounts not working - after selecting character and pressing the start button, nothing happens to any of the characters.
Accounts are: util2006, iulidan and lolozaur.
Please help us to come into play.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: suparare on January 16, 2013, 08:31:44 AM
hi,
I checked with friends, old accounts for over 5 years and regretfully announce that 3 accounts not working - after selecting character and pressing the start button, nothing happens to any of the characters.
You have wrong client ( small chance), badly patched the client or didnt do fullcheck fully (big chance)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Di

Quote from: suparare on January 16, 2013, 08:31:44 AM
hi,

Some perma banned chars now are stand, but u cant logon with em, maybe that is the case?

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

Skiv21

Quote from: Di on January 16, 2013, 07:09:13 PM
Some perma banned chars now are stand, but u cant logon with em, maybe that is the case?
i have the same problem, and yes 1 char on account was in permanent ban. But now he stand and I can log for any one character at account. Please help to solve this problem.

^ShowStopper^

EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

Skiv21

Quote from: ^ShowStopper^ on February 18, 2013, 04:29:04 PM
CHARS NAME ?
SKIFIA, Elarion, Axelion, LastSpoilerUA, HExBufferx, [INI]Fides. Its all chars on my acc.