Web Analytics
I CANT PLAY

News:

Main Menu

I CANT PLAY

Started by Bautis, January 29, 2013, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bautis

I have a bug that I can not buy anything in the npc's. I can not do relog. Even I can´t take things from my wh. I can not do trades with other players. Every time I do one of these things, the game goes down and I get a window that says "Lineage Crash Report.
What I can do? I need help, so I can not play

Naroo

Sounds wierd, did you install the new client?
No

Thry

more wierd: i cant learn certs
reason: You dont have mimir elixir.
nice one after i made noblesse and retail quest by myself and that "EPIC ULTRA SUPER DUPER PRO GM" ^Zim^ or w/e said "i will check" 2-3h later, still no answer. OP Staff u got :D
Thry - Sagittarius/Arcana Lord

Bautis

yes i have installed new client

Bautis

Gm, I uninstalled the game and delete everything. Then download from the official website the new client and installed it. Then download the DN h5 and extracted into l2 folder, then put as admin DN and did a full check. But I still have the same problem. I can not relog, no trade, I can not get my stuff from wh, etc .... XD HEEEEEELP ME¡¡¡¡¡

Naroo

you dont need client from official website, they have a higher client then we do. Use the one in Loader.
Also if you have GaduGadu, delete that.
No

Bautis

Well, I used the loader's client and I have the same problem. What else I can do?

MajsterTroll

My friend was have same problem... Check your inventory and look on your items.
Mby you have 2 same items on 2 other slots. If yes delete it or drop

Naroo

yep thats probably it, learned about that yesterday.
If you have 2 items that are supposed to be on 1 stack, but instead are on 2 slots. delete 1.
No

Bautis

if that were the problem, I just happen to this account but it happens on all accounts.