A question for gms

News:

Main Menu

A question for gms

Started by anhel, February 09, 2013, 06:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anhel

First of all hi for everyone.
I just wanna ask that mybe do u plannin to start a new/wipe one of ur server? Becuse i was watching some youtube post, also i played here when it was like c5.
I would play and i think a lot of guy would play but the servers are kinda olds cannot reach the items/levels.

Thanks for answer.

ps: useless to turn this topic to flame

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: anhel on February 09, 2013, 06:35:17 PM
I just wanna ask that mybe do u plannin to start a new/wipe one of ur server? Becuse i was watching some youtube post, also i played here when it was like c5.
I would play and i think a lot of guy would play but the servers are kinda olds cannot reach the items/levels.

Thanks for answer.

Well why not? You can farm almost anything here, just take some time. Also in few days will be available support items for new players so makes your start much easier!
Imo if you want you can start...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Thry

Quote from: anhel on February 09, 2013, 06:35:17 PM

Thanks for answer.

Hello!
Don't worry, is not that hard, i played here too after i left i gave away my items now im back from nothing and i play from 2-3 weeks (when they made last rollback) i got ica+F+10, vesper set.. now things are much cheaper.
Thry - Sagittarius/Arcana Lord

anhel

well ty for answers. one more question, i mean mybe 2

Which server has the bigger population, and which is younger?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: anhel on February 09, 2013, 11:13:48 PM
well ty for answers. one more question, i mean mybe 2

Which server has the bigger population, and which is younger?
Dragon more population, arena younger.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]