Web Analytics
Future Eventinfo

News:

Main Menu

Future Eventinfo

Started by Volvagia, February 18, 2013, 10:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volvagia

We are hereby introducing a new Event Reward which primarly will be given to the new players on the server. This reward is full access to a AIO char for 1-2 weeks provided that you win the event. What type off event this reward will be won from is yet to be decided and it will probably change between every new event period. It could for example be a PVP event one week and a Hide and Seek the next. By switching events more people will have a greater chance at winning this prize.

There are a few requirements to obtain this particualar prize. First it will not be given to people who already have access to another AIO char. GMs will check this through IP. Also, ppl with overly donated gear will not get access to it. Again this will be checked by GMs. Any other rules concerning this event reward will be posted before the event along with the eventrules.

Ofcourse all the normal rules for an AIO will apply for this AIO aswell. If any missuse (terrainexploit, leaving town, healing from safe zone etc.) is found we will immediately change all passwords and the access to the AIO is lost.

If you win the event we still reserve full rights to say if we think you are worthy off the reward or not. Ofcourse are all players welcome to participate in events linked to this reward but if they in this case win another prize than access to this AIO will be provided. As previously mentioned, this reward is intended for new players and it will serve as a great boost in starting up on the Arena server.

When we will do the events linked to this reward we will post a warning in the Event Section here on the
forum at least a week before to give as many players as possible a chance to win it.

P.S. Requirements and rules for this prize may change. Any such changes will ofcourse be announced.
^Volvagia^

Naroo

Im just here to verify that this post is real.
Feel free to ask questions, but avoid spam and flames.
No

Ath

for what aio buffers, if newbie can take buffs from npc? ...i dont undertood that event.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8

Naroo

Even if its not needed, it is someting that is very convenient to have.
No

Phantom

Make again stone atr event pls  24h or more,  now drop is sux

Ath

yup, do some usefull event like atr or soul cry lvl 16, or smth like that ;)

SexyPro

Quote from: Ath on February 20, 2013, 09:42:20 PM
yup, do some usefull event like atr or soul cry lvl 16, or smth like that ;)

advice...
farm freya/zaken/belteh/baylor/tait/ekimus and many many more..
ts..

Ath

freya hard was or still are bugged so .. zaken/freya low if have chance to lvl cry is like 1% for only 1 person from pt.. anyway vala/anthy should be nerfed cause they are to hard, not enough ppl on server.. or mby ppl are just to big selfish morons, that why vala/anthy are still alive (if im wrong, sory then :) )

P.S. im said abt event cry 16, cause i had it first on mind, cause last time GM making that event twice, so.. they ofc can do any other reward.. but with aio buffer, like for me is rly pointless

Volvagia

Quote from: Ath on February 21, 2013, 12:18:06 PM

P.S. im said abt event cry 16, cause i had it first on mind, cause last time GM making that event twice, so.. they ofc can do any other reward.. but with aio buffer, like for me is rly pointless

"If you win the event we still reserve full rights to say if we think you are worthy off the reward or not. Ofcourse are all players welcome to participate in events linked to this reward but if they in this case win another prize than access to this AIO will be provided. As previously mentioned, this reward is intended for new players and it will serve as a great boost in starting up on the Arena server."

This is from the first post in this section. I think this should clarify any thoughts you have in your last post.
^Volvagia^

Naroo

No

Ath

Quote from: Volvagia on February 21, 2013, 02:04:51 PM
"If you win the event we still reserve full rights to say if we think you are worthy off the reward or not. Ofcourse are all players welcome to participate in events linked to this reward but if they in this case win another prize than access to this AIO will be provided. As previously mentioned, this reward is intended for new players and it will serve as a great boost in starting up on the Arena server."

This is from the first post in this section. I think this should clarify any thoughts you have in your last post.
if u think this will bring server to life , then i can only wish u GL. and well i will just stfu np. :)

Naroo

1 single thing cant bring people to the server ofc, this is just 1 step.
No