Arena

News:

Main Menu

Arena

Started by ILoveDonat, March 16, 2013, 01:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILoveDonat

Hello!
As our server to act as the arena, sell aio buffs for 1kg? The server will not act normally again if the price will be. It's so hard to sell for 150kk/200kk many other changes. Where are the arena buffer? Thanks to this the player they could have a deal on low levels to get good equipment. Please everyone who watches this forum to vote server, thanks to this on the server can enter new people just need to help them at the beginning of this type of arena buffers.

ThankYou

Arena is dead long time ago  and stil is ...

Thry

Thry - Sagittarius/Arcana Lord

ILoveDonat

Here we would have liked to do something arena came back teeth to their old times. Somehow spin to come in handy this server. How to gm or someone did a commercial about a server where you can be was just cut and paste and write on various forums that something can be changed. Maybe worth trying to make it.

Rzadki

all depends of gms, they have arena in asses, play on official, hard but true.
regards.

ILoveDonat

It would be good if someone did it was described where our server was enough just to paste into the forum. Could someone do that?

ILoveDonat

Dragon-Network
Chronicle: High Five
http://www.dragon-network.net/
The server has been running since 2004 until now. As you can see holding on to a very long time and still stands. On our server will spend good time and you will not waste it! We welcome all.
Rates:
  RateXp:?
  RateSp:?
  RatePartyXp:?
  RateDropAdena:?
  RateDropItems:?
  RateDropQuests:?
  RateDropSpoil:?
server:
CPU:?
RAM:?
HDD:?
Operating System:?
Enchant Rate
Safe 3
Enchant rate:?
Blessed Enchant rate:?
Epic boss operate
Hero / oly / clan halls / siege / fortress / manor works like
We welcome all who are willing!
As if he could someone give additional information where data is missing I would be grateful.

Ath

GM dont know what drop/adena etc. xx are .. cause i asked them few times abt it :DD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8

ILoveDonat

Well it will be hard to provide this data. Top like gm wrote and that was the case. Because it will be hard to complain about the absence of such data server.

Rzadki

and gms kurwa quite.. this info will be good.

ILoveDonat

He is just waiting for us on the gm will come on the forum and we write. How do I get the data server will do our advert.

Zilex

You can wait long time, they all play official or other games (before it was world of warcraft). They dont even take time to answer on donations

Just quit this one, seriously... break all your items and cry for a day, and be happy on the rest of your life

Trust me! :D