Web Analytics
Just a question - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Just a question

Started by hardypg, April 10, 2013, 11:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speed_Police

u broked all your items and u still havent leave arena; and that day u want to buy pole to farm again. It seems to me you cant even decide what u want..and since u dont even know what you yourself want, how can u advice others on what they should have?

If u like dragon so much just go there and play...buy a pole..a big one. Adios, Chao!

Ath

Quote from: Speed_Police on April 11, 2013, 06:41:06 PM
u broked all your items and u still havent leave arena; and that day u want to buy pole to farm again. It seems to me you cant even decide what u want..and since u dont even know what you yourself want, how can u advice others on what they should have?

If u like dragon so much just go there and play...buy a pole..a big one. Adios, Chao!
im not play at dragon lol.. even not play here, i broked my ic +a+ms+16 few days ago, im just logged for broke it.. cause its no sense to play here.. gl to stay and look to star from giran stairs, and think that 3x3 its a epic PVP ! =)))

P.S. first time when i broked items i leave arena for 1y, im back there bcs i thinking that arena mby back to life, but i were wrong, i stoped play, and after summer back for 2months, and leave now forever.. and no i will not leave forum, cause i have fun here =))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8

Zim

you already said your opinion about arena server, no need to write it again and again.
^Zim^

Ath

Quote from: Zim on April 11, 2013, 06:59:46 PM
you already said your opinion about arena server, no need to write it again and again.
i see, i have, if some1 again ask question abt online or say smth to me .. LOL.. zim just back to mos and do trains  =)

P.S. why u not write from normal acc like Naroo do. (i know exactly who u are )

Zim

Quote from: Ath on April 11, 2013, 08:23:40 PM
i see, i have, if some1 again ask question abt online or say smth to me .. LOL.. zim just back to mos and do trains  =)

1. you do not even play here, so I think you cannot discuss about the server
2. i don't have another forum acc (i'm lazy to search my email to restore id\password from old forum acc) besides - it will change someting ?
^Zim^

Thry

Quote from: Ath on April 11, 2013, 08:23:40 PM

who dafak is he?? coz i dont know  ::)
Thry - Sagittarius/Arcana Lord

Ath

Quote from: Thry on April 11, 2013, 09:33:31 PM
who dafak is he?? coz i dont know  ::)
if he will not say, i will not do that also ..

Zim that i dont play here its not mean that i dont wanna help for server, or just telling the truth abt server, i alraedy telling thonse of ideas for arena even few of them GM realizate so.. pls dont tell me do not speaking here.

Zim

Quote from: Ath on April 11, 2013, 09:44:58 PM
if he will not say, i will not do that also ..

Zim that i dont play here its not mean that i dont wanna help for server, or just telling the truth abt server, i alraedy telling thonse of ideas for arena even few of them GM realizate so.. pls dont tell me do not speaking here.
atm i can see only : "watafak 20-30 people on, nothing to do here lol"
You know, it wont help in any way  ;)
^Zim^

Ath

Quote from: Zim on April 11, 2013, 09:56:08 PM
atm i can see only : "watafak 20-30 people on, nothing to do here lol"
You know, it wont help in any way  ;)
its not a helping, its a telling a true =))

HerrMayer

Quote from: hardypg on April 10, 2013, 11:04:34 PM
Alright so let me start by sayin' hi , how's it goin guys?

i used to play like 2 years ago here me and many other friends then we quit , mayb somebody could remember my char name as DraGuDown or DamnedB1tch , How ever i was bored so i started thinkin if i should come back here , so my question is ....is the server still active? or will it be a waste of time?

dork

Ù,,ا تستÙ...ع Ù,,Ù,,Ù†Ù,اد

XD
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

Zim

Quote from: Ath on April 11, 2013, 10:54:49 PM
k. i ended with this discussion  :)
^Zim^

HerrMayer

Quote from: Ath on April 11, 2013, 10:54:49 PM

if u arent helping then  GTFOUT.
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...