Web Analytics
Action end May 2013

News:

Main Menu

Action end May 2013

Started by Speed_Police, May 30, 2013, 10:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speed_Police

ok, quickly did this pic and upload for u guys before i go overseas.
http://s13.postimg.org/kfxfbhvkm/End_May2013.jpg

Arby

Great pic as always :)

Have fun overseas :D
The world is a domino field, if you push from any direction all hell breaks loose.

Speed_Police

Thanks! :)
and have a nice weekend

Phantom

why do not you show pictures as you down or use bsoe?

transfer noob hero

Speed_Police

2 simple tips for u Phantom,

1st tip : life is like a mirror, u do good deeds u get good returns. Same for hate, if u give out hate everyday, u will get a pitiful life... just like what u are having now.

2nd tip: u dont call the one who won u in pvp as a noob. Coz that will make u even lower than a noob.

Phantom

u are noob & all server know this,  despite the fact that you have all weapons+16 you can not fight normally on oly, only transfer with yr bots, you're afraid of public failure?

yes, and game is like a mirror too, So if in the game u can only be in town 23h and brag transfer bot on the stairs
or trasformation, motorcycle etc in life you are only little boy with complexes,  that only in the game can achieve something and it is only through by mastercard.

and it is not hate, just a statement of facts, the only thing that can strut like a peacokc in town

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Speed_Police on May 30, 2013, 10:24:51 AM
ok, quickly did this pic and upload for u guys before i go overseas.
http://s13.postimg.org/kfxfbhvkm/End_May2013.jpg

Finally ! Thank You ! We were waiting for it such a long time... NOT !

Now seriously:

Everytime I see such a post I am wondering how low/sad/alone or how huge complexes the autor has to make such a self promotion(s) ...
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Arby

Quote from: Phantom on May 30, 2013, 12:23:20 PM
why do not you show pictures as you down or use bsoe?

transfer noob hero

If you want to be the better man here then why don't you make a pic compilation where you nonstop die then? But ask yourself, how much fun is it to spend time making a compilation of pics where you lose?

IMO that is the only way you can justifie what you just said.
Btw, who are you? ...

Quote from: PolSilv3r on May 30, 2013, 01:29:05 PM
Finally ! Thank You ! We were waiting for it such a long time... NOT !

Now seriously:

Everytime I see such a post I am wondering how low/sad/alone or how huge complexes the autor has to make such a self promotion(s) ...

So everyone who ever took their time making a pvp vid or a similar compilation for others to enjoy is a "low/sad/alone".
Intressting point of view, even though I don't share it. Not promoting anything will definitly accomplish nothing... which is obviously what you want right? Because watching vids that people make from games is lame right?

Well, there is no point in me arguing with a postcount fanboy... Especially not one who prides himself in being a forum bully ;)
The world is a domino field, if you push from any direction all hell breaks loose.

Speed_Police

Thanks Arby :)
Im ok, my 'p.def' against these flames is as high as my char... and i haven't use my UD yet :P

I've been playing here for years and i didnt post these snapshots. The reason I start to post these snapshots is because there are few jokers who never go for pvp nor out of town, telling new comers that arena has no pvp/pve.  So the best method to resolve this matter is to post what I participated in the server. Whenever any joker say there are no pvp/pve, i just tell them to see those uploaded pics.

Recently I have players(from enemy clan) asking me when I could post the weekly snapshots. See, there are pple who like what i posted.

Btw, i don't need to promote myself, coz im already a Legend.

Phantom

Quote from: Speed_Police on May 30, 2013, 02:40:58 PM
Btw, i don't need to promote myself, coz im already a Legend.

yes, the legend stairs in Giran

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Arby on May 30, 2013, 01:57:29 PM
So everyone who ever took their time making a pvp vid or a similar compilation for others to enjoy is a "low/sad/alone".
Intressting point of view, even though I don't share it. Not promoting anything will definitly accomplish nothing... which is obviously what you want right? Because watching vids that people make from games is lame right?

Well, there is no point in me arguing with a postcount fanboy... Especially not one who prides himself in being a forum bully ;)

Cool, the doggy is barking !

Do not compare videos where (usualy) is all the time some action with DEAD pictures on which you can show everything you want. Some poor example below ...

Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Thry

Well, i'm not hating, just give my opinion.
First of all, claiming as legend, especially on dead srv is quite lame.
From other side, hero is so freaking easy to take in Arena now. Not only now, even years ago xD
Thry - Sagittarius/Arcana Lord