Web Analytics
GM Activity

News:

Main Menu

GM Activity

Started by Thorns, June 02, 2013, 10:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorns

Thor could sometimes log into the game for ppl? or no longer worth it because the server is almost dead?
yes it's your (gm's) fault,  you were last active gm, because hellper or tade a long time can not count

It's so hard to log on 30 minutes every few days?  make some event, wtt weapon's

and tell us about the planned changes, which posted Tade

Hellper

Quote from: Thorns on June 02, 2013, 10:08:48 AM
Thor could sometimes log into the game for ppl? or no longer worth it because the server is almost dead?
yes it's your (gm's) fault,  you were last active gm, because hellper or tade a long time can not count

It's so hard to log on 30 minutes every few days?  make some event, wtt weapon's

and tell us about the planned changes, which posted Tade
im online everyday, but forum is place to contact with us.

Thorns

@hellper 
how players have to contact with you, even if you do not have the status of gm on the forum and you are not listed as a moderator, you write that you are online every day, but if not visible to the players it does not change anything. 

could you write something about the changes ahead of us?  because probably you will be made it, as the only one who knows something.

SexyPro

Quote from: Hellper on June 02, 2013, 11:28:00 AM
im online everyday, but forum is place to contact with us.
forum is place to contact?

pathetic, game should be

QuickAka

There is no need to play on a server where GM does not do anything and did not even fix bugs in the game and not to help. He wrote to every GM for help, no effect. I found a better server, and there is, because this shit is not what wasting your time.

Thry

Quote from: QuickAka on June 02, 2013, 07:55:42 PM
There is no need to play on a server where GM does not do anything and did not even fix bugs in the game and not to help. He wrote to every GM for help, no effect. I found a better server, and there is, because this shit is not what wasting your time.
Well, i still think that Hellper is same useless GM like years ago..
Can u send me msg with the srv u found site plx? Hope is freya, hi5 sux. xD
Thry - Sagittarius/Arcana Lord

MajsterTroll

I dont saw helper on H5 :D Really ;o