Web Analytics
Adding third Subclass Problem

News:

Main Menu

Adding third Subclass Problem

Started by manachacab, June 07, 2013, 09:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manachacab

I've recently create a new char titan/wc, make the retail and nobles but when i try to add the third subclass its tells me that i've to complete the mimirs elexir quest and the others quest that i made.
GM plz help me with that bug
Thanks

Speed_Police

its not bug.
the '3rd subclass' u mentioned is actually retail.  U need to finish the mimir elixir (check google) that starts from a dwarf npc outside oren, and then the 'bloody guardian' quest ->then u can make retail class.

manachacab

Yes, i made all the quest related to that quest, i already have 2 retails at lvl 80, but when i try to do the trird one its sayme that i have to do the quest agean, and when i got yo the npc its says me the quest have been finish
Thanks for the help

Thry

LOL ........ SpeedPolice..... read better xD 2nd topic u mess up xD
Well, dude.. :P click on "Cancel subclass and add another one" some option like this and u can check if 2 or 3 retails u got, coz i had same problem, but when i saw i had 3 retails :D
Thry - Sagittarius/Arcana Lord

Phantom

like i say, he is a "legend"  ;D

l2 knowledge can not buy for mastarcard

manachacab

Thanks for the help but thats the weird problem, when i try to add a new class dont let me and when i go to cancel subclass i only have 2 and dont let me add more, and tell me to do the quest agean

SexyPro

Quote from: manachacab on June 07, 2013, 07:37:33 PM
Thanks for the help but thats the weird problem, when i try to add a new class dont let me and qhen i go to cancel subclass i only have 2 and dont let me add more, and telle me to do the quest agean

i have same problem on x15, need gm's help

Thry

Well, then.. try contact with GM's. Mainly Naroo coz rest of staff.. idk why they stll are there xD haven't logged from months, and some even when they are online - they are useless.

Speed_Police

feel like going to sh1t(toilet) whenever i see your reply..dunno why.

Quote from: Thry on June 07, 2013, 06:52:05 PM
LOL ........ SpeedPolice..... read better xD 2nd topic u mess up xD
Well, dude.. :P click on "Cancel subclass and add another one" some option like this and u can check if 2 or 3 retails u got, coz i had same problem, but when i saw i had 3 retails :D

Thry

Quote from: Speed_Police on June 08, 2013, 06:50:59 AM
feel like going to sh1t(toilet) whenever i see your reply..dunno why.
no plz :'(