Started by Speed_Police, June 09, 2013, 09:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speed_Police

too many new players joined?

if log in pls pm SpeedPolice

Phantom

You sitting all day in the town, so what's  the difference.... legend 

Ath

Legend... all the time, when i see ur signature.. i just lolling hard !! .. pls change it x)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8

Speed_Police

u know some pple has eyes, they look but dont they dont see.
as blind as a bat.

Quote from: Phantom on June 09, 2013, 10:05:22 AM
You sitting all day in the town, so what's  the difference.... legend

Phantom

You and your stupid comparison...

go farm, but who will buy it?  10 ppl on server?  5 have all , 5 dont have adena for this

Ath

Quote from: Phantom on June 09, 2013, 10:45:57 AM
You and your stupid comparison...

go farm, but who will buy it?  10 ppl on server?  5 have all , 5 dont have adena for this
as i said it 1y ago.. ppl on ARENA ARE FAKING GREEDY BASTARDS !! .. why u speed not take newbie for epics and give them drop away .. u no fkn need it, like whole nc, if u will give few drops away, u will see much new ppl in server, cause they will call for friend to this server, and they will have chance to grow up. bcs now they dont have any chance...
u really think that newbie will stay on server if see morons like killer (i hope u not), pking them on farm spot.. and he dont have any chance to defent him self if pking him noob in full eq, what u will do on that server then? just leave and find a better one...
and dont tell me now, thats u not kill epics or smth, just take that few newbie and give them faking drops.. dont be a greedy bastard !

Speed_Police

so tell me, how many epic drops u gave away? u rather break your own items++ than to give it away...so are you the FAKING GREEDY+SELFISH+STUPID BASTARD? u do the judgement.
before u judge others, pls judge yourself..else it really look stupid on u.

To be frank i helped many players in the game, especially new players. I've given away blessed zaken, tezza, and AQ + golkies.  no baium coz i seldom camp baium.  So, if u want to compare...pls find more info before u make stupid judgement. NC has helped more people to get RB items more than u know.

Arena admin has made it so easy for people to be 'battle ready'.  Icarus weapon selling for 2.7kg in arena shop...icarus+++ easily made. Moirai set/dynasty set..easily available after few hours farm (if u have brain).  Compare to official..u will be hunting with hunting bow for the next 2 years... and get pked always. You will see red weapons in official too..or more. while u use d-grade weapon that u farmed for 6 months. Go QQ in L2 official forum.

Quote from: Ath on June 09, 2013, 11:38:43 AM
as i said it 1y ago.. ppl on ARENA ARE FAKING GREEDY BASTARDS !! .. why u speed not take newbie for epics and give them drop away .. u no fkn need it, like whole nc, if u will give few drops away, u will see much new ppl in server, cause they will call for friend to this server, and they will have chance to grow up. bcs now they dont have any chance...
u really think that newbie will stay on server if see morons like killer (i hope u not), pking them on farm spot.. and he dont have any chance to defent him self if pking him noob in full eq, what u will do on that server then? just leave and find a better one...
and dont tell me now, thats u not kill epics or smth, just take that few newbie and give them faking drops.. dont be a greedy bastard !

Ath

Quote from: Speed_Police on June 09, 2013, 12:03:15 PM
so tell me, how many epic drops u gave away? u rather break your own items++ than to give it away...so are you the FAKING GREEDY+SELFISH+STUPID BASTARD? u do the judgement.
before u judge others, pls judge yourself..else it really look stupid on u.

To be frank i helped many players in the game, especially new players. I've given away blessed zaken, tezza, and AQ + golkies.  no baium coz i seldom camp baium.  So, if u want to compare...pls find more info before u make stupid judgement. NC has helped more people to get RB items more than u know.

Arena admin has made it so easy for people to be 'battle ready'.  Icarus weapon selling for 2.7kg in arena shop...icarus+++ easily made. Moirai set/dynasty set..easily available after few hours farm (if u have brain).  Compare to official..u will be hunting with hunting bow for the next 2 years... and get pked always. You will see red weapons in official too..or more. while u use d-grade weapon that u farmed for 6 months. Go QQ in L2 official forum.
u idiot i share 3x rb set in giran, give away ic wep (clean or with sa), give away a.set.. i only broke weps+16 ... but ofc u know better, u even dont know how many epic we give away for newbies, or clan members who need it.. but ofc u can only talk and thats everything what u can do
abt Official, there ofc is +16+ wep.. but there is not so brainless ppl u like to kill newbies LOL, and wanna be pro ? come to official and show me ur power

btw. who start killin q golky for free on arena ?? I DID !, who most of time buffs ppl for free ? I DID!

but u are still GREEDY BASTARD.. u arent ? so really go kill epics with randoms and give them items.. lol or better is play with 12ppl on server (10 NC) 2 enemy ?? srsly use brain and stop be greedy lol

Speed_Police

btw. who start killin q golky for free on arena ?? I DID !, who most of time buffs ppl for free ? I DID!
wow, you the the FIRST to kill golky for free + buff most pple most of the time
..so u camp every golky 365days x24h online and u counted how many pple u buff ?   better think before u write, else its LOL.

i admit im greedy, i want more items, who doesn't ?  but im not selfish and stupid enough to break weapon+16(which worth many rb jewels) and later come back to server with a pole+3 and want to farm again.

give me newbie names i killed with snapshots...else its another LOL.

Quote from: Ath on June 09, 2013, 12:26:43 PM
u idiot i share 3x rb set in giran, give away ic wep (clean or with sa), give away a.set.. i only broke weps+16 ... but ofc u know better, u even dont know how many epic we give away for newbies, or clan members who need it.. but ofc u can only talk and thats everything what u can do
abt Official, there ofc is +16+ wep.. but there is not so brainless ppl u like to kill newbies LOL, and wanna be pro ? come to official and show me ur power

but u are still GREEDY BASTARD.. u arent ? so really go kill epics with randoms and give them items.. lol or better is play with 12ppl on server (10 NC) 2 enemy ?? srsly use brain and stop be greedy lol

Ath

Quote from: Speed_Police on June 09, 2013, 12:43:54 PM
wow, you the the FIRST to kill golky for free + buff most pple most of the time
..so u camp every golky 365days x24h online and u counted how many pple u buff ?   better think before u write, else its LOL.

i admit im greedy, i want more items, who doesn't ?  but im not selfish and stupid enough to break weapon+16(which worth many rb jewels) and later come back to server with a pole+3 and want to farm again.

give me newbie names i killed with snapshots...else its another LOL.
and why u care abt my wep? lol i broked already 3 .. and ??
u idiot, i post on forum/spam in game, who find golky and need help just pm me, and i always (if i not was in pvp/epic) i came and kill it, but i see ur little brain not take it. coz ;)
like im said it maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany time READ CAREFUL AND THINK TWICE B4 U POST SMTH . Mr Legend ! (of fail)

i see u will not help for newbies. bcs u are greedy... so go pvp with that 10ppl on servre hf, gl !

Speed_Police

haha ye, i was waiting for you to say this: and why u care abt my wep? lol i broked already 3 .. and ??
yes you are right, why i care abt your wep? just like why u care about why people should drop/give rb jewels, or care about why people spend their money or donate. I have no right to tell u whether you should enchant/break it or not.  We have our own rights, we don't like people to busybody about it or mummy us about it.

So, shall we call these busybody people 'Busybody aunties'?

Quote from: Ath on June 09, 2013, 01:32:14 PM
and why u care abt my wep? lol i broked already 3 .. and ??
u idiot, i post on forum/spam in game, who find golky and need help just pm me, and i always (if i not was in pvp/epic) i came and kill it, but i see ur little brain not take it. coz ;)
like im said it maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany time READ CAREFUL AND THINK TWICE B4 U POST SMTH . Mr Legend ! (of fail)

i see u will not help for newbies. bcs u are greedy... so go pvp with that 10ppl on servre hf, gl !

Ath

Quote from: Speed_Police on June 09, 2013, 03:14:30 PM
haha ye, i was waiting for you to say this: and why u care abt my wep? lol i broked already 3 .. and ??
yes you are right, why i care abt your wep? just like why u care about why people should drop/give rb jewels, or care about why people spend their money or donate. I have no right to tell u whether you should enchant/break it or not.  We have our own rights, we don't like people to busybody about it or mummy us about it.

So, shall we call these busybody people 'Busybody aunties'?
i never care for ppl donations .. and abt drops why i care ? easy i try to help u, help bring ppl in server, but in ur greedy eyes u dont see it =)) .. i not see sense to write here, i said what i want to say, just think abt it hf.gl