News:

Main Menu

Tips: How to make $$$$$$$ in Arena L2 server

Started by Speed_Police, June 14, 2013, 04:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speed_Police

Many beginners asked me this question "where to farm good $$$?"
Here are some hints for beginners :
Farming in L2 is really depends on what items you have.

For a start:
1) Player lvl 60 and below: Go Silent Valley to farm those shaman and soldier mobs. c or B-
grade weapon will be suffice. Always make sure the mob is not blue color(too low lvl) to you.
Here you will get many new forgotten scrolls (Improved condition, haste evasion, etc) which
could sell from 200kk-400kk. With these $$$ you can get yourself a decent s-grade armor(cost about 1.5-2kg) and weapon(700kk). Google for more forgotten scroll drops (i.e. necropolis). Btw, Ancient adena from Necropolis selling for good $$$ now.

2) With s-grade now, you can register for a clan and lvl it up to clan lvl 5. You can get all quest
items from Arena Trader->Quest mark. With clan lvl 5 you can register for fortress siege. Go
to the fort, /target suspicious merchant, chase that walking npc and register for siege. The
siege will start in 1hour (if you are the first to reg). You can farm up to 5k-6k KE (knight
epaulette) per siege(for large fort). Try to use adventurer/warlord or destroyer/paladin. For
a start you may get only about 2-3k ke because of your experience and equipments. You can sell
the 3k KE for about 3kg-4kg.

3) With 3kg per farm you will soon be able to buy vesper/moirai set + dynasty/icarus from
arena shop.At this stage, you may want to farm at Primeval Island (dinos), best is mage with good healing power+area damage skills. 1hour about 2-4kg gold (not including drops).

4) Now you can try to farm LOA (Lair of Antharas) mobs. Best $mob$ is bloody karik.

Other way$:
a) MANOR SYSTEM->buy seed->get fruit->get mats (that player needs : mold hardener/mithril
alloy/or whatever mats people is selling :))

b) RAID BOSS: When you are well equipped, you can try to farm Raid Boss (Ant Queen, Zaken,
Zaken Hard, Baium, Freya -with a group of friends). Google for quest 'Dont know, dont care'
and 'Legendary Tales'= good $$$ quest.

c) BUSINESS: Farming is not the only way to make money, in fact i gained most of the $$$ from doing business(buy low sell high) in L2. You just need to use your brain a little on this.

d) ENCHANT: For those with luck in enchant. If you can make a few icarus+10 or above, then you
are instant rich in the server.

e) GRACIA: Go Gracia for many good fs. The twin boss Yehan(immortality) and Destruction farm
area. For party farm. 1fs from here = 5kg to 15kg.

The tips provided above are not the only way to make good $$$. There are many other ways. I
just hope this simple tips will guide beginners(who has no idea where to farm) on their way to
equip themselves in this server.

Good luck and Have fun!

HerrMayer

i miss a lot the old farm style, now i need vesper and almost full atribute to farm in anyplace...
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...