Web Analytics
Few idea's

News:

Main Menu

Few idea's

Started by Deathsoul, December 26, 2013, 12:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathsoul

First of all, nice to hear that there will be a interlude server going online soon! I like the idea how the exp rate will effect (high rate  on low levels, low rate on higher levels). I dind't see that anywhere yet, so far.

Im still curious how many people will come and play on Dragon's new interlude server.

Anway ontopic, i think it will be a great idea to make an open beta for players to see if there will be enough players to keep the server alive, not only for this but players can also then lose there opinions/idea's how it could improve the server.

For the rest, i wish you guys good luck since if i had enough time i would play it, but  sometimes time is not our best friend.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Deathsoul on December 26, 2013, 12:33:54 PM
First of all, nice to hear that there will be a interlude server going online soon! I like the idea how the exp rate will effect (high rate  on low levels, low rate on higher levels). I dind't see that anywhere yet, so far.

Im still curious how many people will come and play on Dragon's new interlude server.

Anway ontopic, i think it will be a great idea to make an open beta for players to see if there will be enough players to keep the server alive, not only for this but players can also then lose there opinions/idea's how it could improve the server.

For the rest, i wish you guys good luck since if i had enough time i would play it, but  sometimes time is not our best friend.

Thank you for the good words. Server will stay in beta as it is now particularly because open betas (public) are mostly used for bad things (5 years experience clearly says that).

About amount of players , if everyone asking same thing, i guess no1 would ever play on any server. Its just you join or join dont join ; or join later. Simple as that.
Any other features, you can suggest here and we will be glad to take them into reconsideration.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Deathsoul

It's not like i will join because there are massive players. It's a idea to see if the server can get enough players in order to keep it alive.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Deathsoul on December 26, 2013, 01:07:05 PM
It's not like i will join because there are massive players. It's a idea to see if the server can get enough players in order to keep it alive.
I hope it will , personally.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

kramligz

Quote from: Deathsoul on December 26, 2013, 01:51:16 PM
Me to

For what I posted on the other thread on why I am joining here, I am from the other server that the status is begging for life. :( We have a lot of friends will be joining here and hopefully this can be survive for the rest of my life. By the way this is my second to play private server in lineage2 and I like sub stacking system. For now I am very very exited.  ;D

Xarion

Quote from: kramligz on December 26, 2013, 06:24:57 PM
For what I posted on the other thread on why I am joining here, I am from the other server that the status is begging for life. :( We have a lot of friends will be joining here and hopefully this can be survive for the rest of my life. By the way this is my second to play private server in lineage2 and I like sub stacking system. For now I am very very exited.  ;D
Hello,

Welcome and thank you for support.

Best Regards
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2

kramligz

Quote from: ^Xarion^ on December 27, 2013, 06:20:37 AM
Hello,

Welcome and thank you for support.

Best Regards

Thank you ^Xarion^. It feels really good to be welcomed on this server. :D

Deathmagnetic

Hello. i never played in L2 on Dragon but i heard a lot of good words about it. Last 2 months i played on other server where admin called B... created this server only for making good vacation in December , GM's dont fixed important issues etc.. Hope that on Dragon GM's will be better and... online! :) I saw how many important is it.
SaMsUnG BP/WK // SH Noblesse

ExCiDiuM.

Artur

Quote from: Deathmagnetic on December 27, 2013, 08:46:06 AM
Hello. i never played in L2 on Dragon but i heard a lot of good words about it. Last 2 months i played on other server where admin called B... created this server only for making good vacation in December , GM's dont fixed important issues etc.. Hope that on Dragon GM's will be better and... online! :) I saw how many important is it.

Welcome to Dragon Network :)
Yes, team of GMs has been created to operate support in different time zones, so for sure you wont have problem with contact with us. We will also correspond using emails, so i hope you will be satisfied

pmkaboo

i fully understand why you dont want to allow mutants, but to disable them for a race which has 2 classes in total is not very fair imo.