Web Analytics
Start Advertising ?

News:

Main Menu

Start Advertising ?

Started by KheopsDZ, December 26, 2013, 01:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KheopsDZ

So as in the title I know there will be many players already but a few more won't hurt :D
How about we advertise the server and vote ?
there should be a vote system that rewards voters, so that it encourages players to vote daily.

Saboteur

Quote from: KheopsDZ on December 26, 2013, 01:59:14 PM
So as in the title I know there will be many players already but a few more won't hurt :D
there should be a vote system that rewards voters, so that it encourages players to vote daily.
+1
I just log to applaud Track and smite Glasy ..

missing frames in my videos are there to show you, that my fraps software is not pirated ^^  it can record onlz 30secs and then u must push the buton again

Artur

Quote from: KheopsDZ on December 26, 2013, 01:59:14 PM

There will be possibility of voting, with rewards for whole server ( if we move from lower place to higher one on the server list ), but keep in mind that all hopezone and other top200 vote sites are ruled by bots, and most of the servers from top 10 arent on the fair place on that list.

Saboteur

Quote from: ^Artur^ on December 26, 2013, 02:42:34 PM
There will be possibility of voting, with rewards for whole server ( if we move from lower place to higher one on the server list ), but keep in mind that all hopezone and other top200 vote sites are ruled by bots, and most of the servers from top 10 arent on the fair place on that list.

Just check the banner o dragon-network  on those pages .. is not fair either :))
I just log to applaud Track and smite Glasy ..

missing frames in my videos are there to show you, that my fraps software is not pirated ^^  it can record onlz 30secs and then u must push the buton again

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Saboteur on December 26, 2013, 02:45:36 PM
Just check the banner o dragon-network  on those pages .. is not fair either :))
They are OUTDATED badly, i am working on this matter. Once ready i will announce everything.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

djvancho

you can put somoe exp or drop bonus for people witch vote everyday
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Mardun aka Vash

Started already from L2 Phoenix server :P

http://i.imgur.com/laxCdFo.png
aka SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

ExCiDiuM <3

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Mardun aka Vash on December 26, 2013, 03:00:00 PM
Started already from - server :P

http://i.imgur.com/laxCdFo.png
In all do respect, please dont do such things. DN never did things like this and im not proud of such messages. Downfall of the others doesnt make us happy at all, we are just dedicated servers fighting for our own community under the sun. If possible please dont make such things anymore w/e server is.
Thank you

@Advertise as i said once is ready ill write back.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

somasz

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 26, 2013, 03:03:08 PM
In all do respect, please dont do such things. DN never did things like this and im not proud of such messages. Downfall of the others doesnt make us happy at all, we are just dedicated servers fighting for our own community under the sun. If possible please dont make such things anymore w/e server is.
Thank you

@Advertise as i said once is ready ill write back.
dont worry, that server is dead since a while :P

Mardun aka Vash

aka SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

ExCiDiuM <3

Naiz

Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

somasz