Brazilian / Portuquese Community

News:

Main Menu

Brazilian / Portuquese Community

Started by Di, December 26, 2013, 03:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Di

Hello!
Congratulations for the iniciative, sound promising, and enjoying that i saw there will be 3 main languages in game, i would like to ask if will be others, for example PT  and PT-BR, i think would be very good for some brazilians or portugueses that has problems with those 3 langs, there is your mind to make something like that?

Good Lucky with project

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: +Di+ on December 26, 2013, 03:05:26 PM
Hello!
Congratulations for the iniciative, sound promising, and enjoying that i saw there will be 3 main languages in game, i would like to ask if will be others, for example PT  and PT-BR, i think would be very good for some brazilians or portugueses that has problems with those 3 langs, there is your mind to make something like that?

Good Lucky with project
In fact yes, but that will come as option later. Right now we have other things to do for grand opening.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Saboteur

Hello!

Good Lucky with project

I think your idea is great .. we got some romanians who dont tal kenglish too , we got as well slovak and czech players who dont talk english much ... as well there are finland , norwegians , russians ... etcetc  u see my point ? 

When i started play here i knew "yes"  and "no" .  Now u can understand me (am not saying i talk english :P <- note it pls)    .   Here is oportunity to learn 3 languages now .. i think il sometimes switch to PL language .. to get some practice ..

PS :  Usualy when you (me ok) meet some latin player who dont talk BAD english , he dont talk at all . Broke the language bariere is good think, but there shuld be any interest from those ppl as well and repeat again .. is never too bad learn language (is bad to learn rap songs :P )

I just log to applaud Track and smite Glasy ..

missing frames in my videos are there to show you, that my fraps software is not pirated ^^  it can record onlz 30secs and then u must push the buton again

Artur

Our translations concern only NPCs/questing, so in fact you still have names of items and monsters in english default language. We created it to avoid situation when items have different names in different languages and other people dont know what you are selling or what do you want to buy. Also to dont make people learn game from begining, while they've grew up on ENG L2. Its obvious. Having custom language creates possibility for you to discover the game one more time, from the begining to the end. For example as i am working on remaining polish translations i discovered quests that have interesting storylines and i havent ever bothered to read it in english when i used to be a player long time ago. It openes the door for all RPG fans too.

Anyway i think latin translations are worth taking under consideration, once we finish the most important aspects.

Cromatorus

Hello!

Good Lucky with project

+1

more nation on dragon are BR-PT then russian
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

Di

Quote from: ^Artur^ on December 26, 2013, 03:36:20 PM
Our translations concern only NPCs/questing, so in fact you still have names of items and monsters in english default language. We created it to avoid situation when items have different names in different languages and other people dont know what you are selling or what do you want to buy. Also to dont make people learn game from begining, while they've grew up on ENG L2. Its obvious. Having custom language creates possibility for you to discover the game one more time, from the begining to the end. For example as i am working on remaining polish translations i discovered quests that have interesting storylines and i havent ever bothered to read it in english when i used to be a player long time ago. It openes the door for all RPG fans too.

Anyway i think latin translations are worth taking under consideration, once we finish the most important aspects.

Something like that, i got  few brazilian players that get bored from the game for not understand a single word, or others that actualy never started for same reson, its a bad from my country, but since we have the "oportunity" to change it, why not?
Gl with ur section translats.

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

Blind

Language isn`t a problem. Glasy can`t speak english and he`s still gm. 
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

Saboteur

Quote from: mr_Facke on December 26, 2013, 04:32:57 PM
Language isn`t a problem. Glasy can`t speak english and he`s still gm.

once in a while .. i jsut have to applaud even to you :)))   

+1
I just log to applaud Track and smite Glasy ..

missing frames in my videos are there to show you, that my fraps software is not pirated ^^  it can record onlz 30secs and then u must push the buton again

=^TrackZero^=

Everything abiut this topic is cleared .

I wont allow insutling other staff , consider this as last warning. If not i wi ban you without further notice.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]