Web Analytics
No mutans o0 ?

News:

Main Menu

No mutans o0 ?

Started by StanchA, December 27, 2013, 03:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StanchA

Why no?People played on dn servers because they can make what they want to...I know lot of server that died because they didit have mutants...people love ne/ee, ol/es,pr/wl,th/sws etc,etc..I think you need to make poll for this  8)..Mutants in interlude are not that op,evry one can kill evry one...

Sry for bad english im poor,didt have money for school  8)

Tabbox

mutants bring nerfs,nerfs bring cry.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: StanchA on December 27, 2013, 03:39:06 PM
Why no?People played on dn servers because they can make what they want to...I know lot of server that died because they didit have mutants...people love ne/ee, ol/es,pr/wl,th/sws etc,etc..I think you need to make poll for this  8)..Mutants in interlude are not that op,evry one can kill evry one...

Sry for bad english im poor,didt have money for school  8)
Those things are really nice to play , but after some time you get sick combos, and only way to balance them is to "nerf" their skills , while these very same skills are shared by other classes and then the Pandora box is opened.
You will get a forum full of complains and mass negative comments " why nearf my chsr, why skill not working as it should, 1 man army , ..."
Having mutants in IL while level is caped at 80 is suicide mission without good future. I have already explained our opinion about it and please do  not open topics about this matter anymore.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

StanchA

Ok sry..But you will still nerf classes like destro/tyran...Why do we need balance,some stack subs need to be op,why make stack sub then?stack subs are there to unbalance the game and make her more fun,i know that noobs will spam on forum "nerf nerf its op",but they jsut cry because they dont know to paly :D...just saying i played on lot of no-mutants stuck sub server and they die because of nerfs on saim race subs.  :)

Again sry for english,me and my 6-7 friends will play on server 100% (mutants ,no-mutants)...just saying there is no server that is interlude stack sub and whit mutants in the world,there is no stack sub interlude server at all...And people are searching for that kind of server...

StanchA

ITs all in combos,people play stuck sub server for sick combos :),meny servers die because of ratail stack sub ....but we will see .. :)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: StanchA on December 27, 2013, 10:37:18 PM
ITs all in combos,people play stuck sub server for sick combos :),meny servers die because of ratail stack sub ....but we will see .. :)
You still can make diff combos which are quite nice to play.

KheopsDZ

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 27, 2013, 11:27:18 PM
You still can make diff combos which are quite nice to play.
well tbh I'm affraid we are going to see those classes mostly :
SPS/EE - NE/PP - HE/WK - HE/PA
and ofc LOTS of DE/TY who will wait for RBs

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: KheopsDZ on December 28, 2013, 12:18:56 AM
well tbh I'm affraid we are going to see those classes mostly :
SPS/EE - NE/PP - HE/WK - HE/PA
and ofc LOTS of DE/TY who will wait for RBs
Every chronicle have its better combos to play and those ones that are less famous to play. Thats a fact i think , and no mutants or yes mutants can change it. About de/ty and raids i personally dislike that, so i will see of possible ways of fixing them (raids), because lineage is team friendly game not single player mission.
Bottom line, you can have top combo and top gear if you dont really know how to play and what to press in right time, you are history. I have seen many times this scenario.

KheopsDZ

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 28, 2013, 12:49:45 AM
Every chronicle have its better combos to play and those ones that are less famous to play. Thats a fact i think , and no mutants or yes mutants can change it. About de/ty and raids i personally dislike that, so i will see of possible ways of fixing them (raids), because lineage is team friendly game not single player mission.
Bottom line, you can have top combo and top gear if you dont really know how to play and what to press in right time, you are history. I have seen many times this scenario.
How about TY/DE ? will they solo RBs ?

igi

Quote from: StanchA on December 27, 2013, 03:58:04 PM
Ok sry..But you will still nerf classes like destro/tyran...Why do we need balance,some stack subs need to be op,why make stack sub then?stack subs are there to unbalance the game and make her more fun,i know that noobs will spam on forum "nerf nerf its op",but they jsut cry because they dont know to paly :D...just saying i played on lot of no-mutants stuck sub server and they die because of nerfs on saim race subs.  :)

What do u mean why do we need balance??? And how does unbalancing a game make it more fun??? And in your opinion making op mutant = pro and making normal combo = noob? I think u want mutants so u can make op char like ol/es because u r noob and that would be the only way u can win...

skitz1312

Quote from: igi on December 30, 2013, 07:17:21 PM
What do u mean why do we need balance??? And how does unbalancing a game make it more fun??? And in your opinion making op mutant = pro and making normal combo = noob? I think u want mutants so u can make op char like ol/es because u r noob and that would be the only way u can win...

++
SePaRaToR - PR/PS - Infinity X5

qwertyzxc

huhuhu  time to back to dn ?   u said will be no nerfs and at start u want nerf ty/des vs rbs :D  accept it they are good for farm but for pvp etc shit :D