Daggers/Archers Passives ?

News:

Main Menu

Daggers/Archers Passives ?

Started by KheopsDZ, December 28, 2013, 01:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KheopsDZ

Hey,
So I remember in DN Elfs had somehow a high lvl Critical Chance (the passive skill) pretty high lvl and a Critical Power lvl 1 or 2
and for Dark Elfs it was the opposite (low lvl critical chance and high lvl critical power)

ofc this feature was only implanted in DN and was to balance classes, which made AW/PW playable unlike in the other servers where THs are the only daggers alive.

So how will it be in this server ? retail like for those passives or DN old style ?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: KheopsDZ on December 28, 2013, 01:36:02 PM
Hey,
So I remember in DN Elfs had somehow a high lvl Critical Chance (the passive skill) pretty high lvl and a Critical Power lvl 1 or 2
and for Dark Elfs it was the opposite (low lvl critical chance and high lvl critical power)

ofc this feature was only implanted in DN and was to balance classes, which made AW/PW playable unlike in the other servers where THs are the only daggers alive.

So how will it be in this server ? retail like for those passives or DN old style ?
I will check and compare new-old IL later on , and will inform you.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Oo

Welcome in IL  8)

AW critcal dmg > TH critical dmg > PW critcal dmg
PW critical rate > TH critical rate > AW critical rate

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

foxb

Hi,
I don't wanna open an other topic and my question is kinda related.
Will you set any kind of stat limit like on HF? For example atk.spd, cast.spd, crit.rate, etc? Without the mutants would be logical.
Thx

http://anonym.to/?http://www.gamesites200.com/lineage2/in.php?id=15830

http://anonym.to/?http://vgw.hopzone.net/site/vote/67842/1

Oo

Quote from: foxb on December 28, 2013, 11:49:35 PM
Hi,
I don't wanna open an other topic and my question is kinda related.
Will you set any kind of stat limit like on HF? For example atk.spd, cast.spd, crit.rate, etc? Without the mutants would be logical.
Thx

It will be IL lol.....

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

KheopsDZ

Quote from: Oo on December 28, 2013, 11:43:06 PM
Welcome in IL  8)

AW critcal dmg > TH critical dmg > PW critcal dmg
PW critical rate > TH critical rate > AW critical rate
That's how it was in IL DN, and that's why we could see PWs and AWs going around instead of only THs and only HE's

GenghisKhan

That's how it is on retail. AW has highest level crit power passive, but none crit chance. TH has both at very good levels, while PW has highest level of crit chance and none crit power.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

KheopsDZ

Quote from: GenghisKhan on December 29, 2013, 09:26:28 AM
That's how it is on retail. AW has highest level crit power passive, but none crit chance. TH has both at very good levels, while PW has highest level of crit chance and none crit power.
That's why Retail failed and we could see more class diversity in DN.

GenghisKhan

Quote from: KheopsDZ on December 29, 2013, 09:37:49 AM
That's why Retail failed and we could see more class diversity in DN.
Especially if you consider how supreme Paladin is over SK when it comes to defensive qualities and that's all dagger's gonna need from sub -> more def and endurance. It puzzles me that anyone would rather play AW/SK than TH/Pal, providing dragon network files are good (I haven't played here in like 7 years).
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

milten14o

Poor Th misses 80% of his blows ^^
pw,aw > th, focus death ftw 8)

KheopsDZ

Quote from: GenghisKhan on December 29, 2013, 09:54:57 AM
Especially if you consider how supreme Paladin is over SK when it comes to defensive qualities and that's all dagger's gonna need from sub -> more def and endurance. It puzzles me that anyone would rather play AW/SK than TH/Pal, providing dragon network files are good (I haven't played here in like 7 years).
AW/SK has way more Pdef and shield defence than TH/PA and if he gets DN passives will hit more than TH.
In the other hand TH/PA has more Mdef and dash/TOL/AI which gives him more survivability, I only see it fair that AW/SK hits way more than TH/PA since he lacks survivability and Mdef.

Peorexo

Quote from: KheopsDZ on December 29, 2013, 11:12:53 AM
AW/SK has way more Pdef and shield defence than TH/PA and if he gets DN passives will hit more than TH.
In the other hand TH/PA has more Mdef and dash/TOL/AI which gives him more survivability, I only see it fair that AW/SK hits way more than TH/PA since he lacks survivability and Mdef.
still dash/mirage is op compared to aw alternatives, the only good thing that like nobody will have valakas anytime soon so mirage wont be that annoying ^^