Web Analytics
M crit rate

News:

Main Menu

M crit rate

Started by thepal, December 30, 2013, 07:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thepal

Ok if i remember well in interlude with passive wm and vala all nukers could reach 100% m crit rate...

Are u going to nerf it and make some % that wont be possible to pass?? like 30-40%? or again we'll see army of sps/xx?? cuz OL/es(ee) wont be possible anymore to make.

Cromatorus

Quote from: thepal on December 30, 2013, 07:12:13 PM
Ok if i remember well in interlude with passive wm and vala all nukers could reach 100% m crit rate...

Are u going to nerf it and make some % that wont be possible to pass?? like 30-40%? or again we'll see army of sps/xx?? cuz OL/es(ee) wont be possible anymore to make.

Good question. And what be power of m crit.

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,278472.0.html
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

Naiz

Quote from: somasz on December 30, 2013, 01:45:33 PM

My vote goes for changing magic critical multiplier from x4 to x2 or x3

That would be the best solution, i suppose.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

KheopsDZ

Quote from: Abaddon on December 30, 2013, 07:27:49 PM
Tell me how many ppl will have valakas? It has 11 days of respawn... And how many ppl will have WM+Valakas? Its the only epic that gives nuker a dmg boost, archers and daggers have QA with 1day+ respawn and baium with 5, (valakas is way harder to kill, qa can be killed in first day of server, baium in 2nd-3rd) see the difference?
On phoenix after 2 months+ there were 4 necklaces and like 5 wm augus.

Yea make army of sps/ee and get 2 shotted by archer ^^
Agreed.

Cromatorus

Tell me how many ppl will have valakas? It has 11 days of respawn... And how many ppl will have WM+Valakas? Its the only epic that gives nuker a dmg boost, archers and daggers have QA with 1day+ respawn and baium with 5, (valakas is way harder to kill, qa can be killed in first day of server, baium in 2nd-3rd) see the difference?

Question is simple.... Every noob with money who go to  Donny....
If m crit be 100% scanerio is easy. After 1-2 months all left server and stay only donators..
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

thepal

Well if u make server u wont consider some things looking on 2 months live of server. Faster or later ppl will gather valakas and it will make total disbalance to game ( same like ty/de) who have to be nerfed...
If i remember well was enough to have wm passibe and activ to have like 70+ % of m crit. and was way too much :]

thepal

Quote from: Abaddon on December 30, 2013, 07:40:56 PM
Hehe, Admins said there will be no such donations like on old dragon where u could get everything^^
Will it be true or not?  ::)

They used to talk much :)
I give it 1-2 months :)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Cromatorus on December 30, 2013, 07:33:51 PM
Question is simple.... Every noob with money who go to  Donny....
If m crit be 100% scanerio is easy. After 1-2 months all left server and stay only donators..

Where did you read that there will be rb jewles at donny? Because i cant fi d such info.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

lNecropsy

TrackZero

Can you give us info about the M. Critical Rate and M. Critical power (x2 or x4) ?

I love mages, probally gonna roll a sps/ee, but i really dont want the old 100% critical rate. It doesnt matter if it will be only 10 ppl with it, it still unballanced.

Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Deavon

We tested sps/ee on FULL buffs , Valakas and Wild Magic lvl 10 passive augument .
The result was something near 50-60% magic critical rate.
It will change and adapt to server needs before the official opening.
Dont worry about that , no one will run around with 100% critical rate as in past.

lNecropsy

Quote from: ^Deavon^ on January 03, 2014, 04:14:08 PM
We tested sps/ee and FULL buffs , Valakas and Wild Magic lvl 10 passive augument .
Dont worry about that , no one will run around with 100% critical rate as in past.

Thanks for replying.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Oo

Quote from: ^Deavon^ on January 03, 2014, 04:14:08 PM
We tested sps/ee on FULL buffs , Valakas and Wild Magic lvl 10 passive augument .
Check with active Wild Magic lvl 10 augument.

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)