Web Analytics
Protection for L2potions etc.?

News:

Main Menu

Protection for L2potions etc.?

Started by TandT, January 01, 2014, 03:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TandT

In the last few Interlude Substack servers, it became more and more common, that almost every player was running scripts/programs to consume potions (spamming cp/heal pots). Are you guys aware of that problem and will there be a >>working<< protection for that issue?

How about usage of macro mouse/keyboards? Will macro keys on mouse/keyboards work or will you be able to block them?

Substack:
I assume there is still the Horn of Golkonda required to add the stacking sub. How many of those Golkondas will be spawning? Just the original (like in very old c3/c4 days of DN - best days imho) or will there be the custom spawning Golkis as well?

Will we be able to substack our "retail subs" as well? and if we are, its going to be 1+1/1+1/1+1/1+1 or like in previous servers of DN 1+1/1+1?

Once you added your subclass, at what level will you turn out? Mainclass still 76+ and stacksub lv 40? or both the current lvl of main? are we able to switch between Mainclass and stacksub class? (For example i start as BD and add stacksub SE: Will i be forced to play on BD stats only? Will i have to exp on SE stats again to 76+?)

Olympiad with stacksub:
I guess you'll only be able to join oly on your mainclass (choses when character is created). But it happened to several substack servers (and i think also to DN servers in c4/il times) that you could claim the hero status on the class that you are on when the oly period (end of month 23:59) ends. Is this going to happen here as well?

Custom Spoil:

Past in c4 days, you added S-Grade armor/weapon recipes into spoil of mobs in fog. Will those customized spoils be back or will you run spoil/drop retail-like?

Adena/Ancient Adena

Are those on a fixed rate or also dynamic?

Sry for bothering you with a couple of prolly stupid questions, that can be answered if i was playing on DN right now, but i didnt play on DN since my loved Shadowx10 server was shut down - so im pitfully not into that stuff so much anymore.

PS: I hope to see some old faces from Shadow x10 here as well :P

KheopsDZ

Quote from: TandT on January 01, 2014, 03:24:27 AM
In the last few Interlude Substack servers, it became more and more common, that almost every player was running scripts/programs to consume potions (spamming cp/heal pots). Are you guys aware of that problem and will there be a >>working<< protection for that issue?

How about usage of macro mouse/keyboards? Will macro keys on mouse/keyboards work or will you be able to block them?

Substack:
I assume there is still the Horn of Golkonda required to add the stacking sub. How many of those Golkondas will be spawning? Just the original (like in very old c3/c4 days of DN - best days imho) or will there be the custom spawning Golkis as well?

Will we be able to substack our "retail subs" as well? and if we are, its going to be 1+1/1+1/1+1/1+1 or like in previous servers of DN 1+1/1+1?

Once you added your subclass, at what level will you turn out? Mainclass still 76+ and stacksub lv 40? or both the current lvl of main? are we able to switch between Mainclass and stacksub class? (For example i start as BD and add stacksub SE: Will i be forced to play on BD stats only? Will i have to exp on SE stats again to 76+?)

Olympiad with stacksub:
I guess you'll only be able to join oly on your mainclass (choses when character is created). But it happened to several substack servers (and i think also to DN servers in c4/il times) that you could claim the hero status on the class that you are on when the oly period (end of month 23:59) ends. Is this going to happen here as well?

Custom Spoil:

Past in c4 days, you added S-Grade armor/weapon recipes into spoil of mobs in fog. Will those customized spoils be back or will you run spoil/drop retail-like?

Adena/Ancient Adena

Are those on a fixed rate or also dynamic?

Sry for bothering you with a couple of prolly stupid questions, that can be answered if i was playing on DN right now, but i didnt play on DN since my loved Shadowx10 server was shut down - so im pitfully not into that stuff so much anymore.

PS: I hope to see some old faces from Shadow x10 here as well :P
-I guess they got a protection for that
-Golkys like IL not c4 I guess (going to IT was more painful than anything else...dunno why you enjoyed that part)
-Yes
-you will lvl down like old DN I belive and you'll be able to switch whatever and whenever you wan't
-Dunno
-No (its on another topic)
-Dunno

Vendettacz

TandT... TandT... need to refresh memory, i know that nick...
professional retarded driver

djvancho

i think it will be good on what status you fight on oly on that status to for hero ,not to play on tank and go for hero on pp
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Naiz

Quote from: djvancho on January 01, 2014, 01:49:58 PM
i think it will be good on what status you fight on oly on that status to for hero ,not to play on tank and go for hero on pp

You're gonna be able to switch and choose on which class you want to be a hero. It was always like this.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

TandT

Quote from: Vendettacz on January 01, 2014, 01:33:09 PM
TandT... TandT... need to refresh memory, i know that nick...

Aint you the boxed Iss from Lamb on Naia? xd

Vendettacz

Quote from: TandT on January 01, 2014, 02:29:47 PM
Aint you the boxed Iss from Lamb on Naia? xd

ha-ha, so you still play there noob?:p

MaraZmo

sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

TandT

Quote from: Vendettacz on January 01, 2014, 03:36:27 PM
ha-ha, so you still play there noob?:p

"again" =)

ps: official answer would be awesome

Vendettacz

"Again", attempt no. 1535. :)

I dont have time to play it serious, and play it casual on official? No thx. (DayZ rulez atm) So atm "it is" used by Lamb and one friend who is using it as buffpet.

Played 2months a l2phx with OS, mostly with mibanu, had some fun but ... but. :p

"On paper" server looks epic, but every server promises blue from sky and we all know reality, so we will see. I'm sure i will log in to see what peepz are still alive. :)

LadyZENITH

I bump this thread. Protection against L2W is necessary, but various clickers, radars, and other stuff can ruin the game (especially PVP) equally. We do not want to end up like retail servers I hope.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Alex

you cant make protection against it, especially considering it takes 30 minutes to make a script that will click pots for you, so banning specific software does nothing

however there will be a team of active gms apparently which could be able to keep that in check or could they?
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢