[POLL] Do we really need pvp zones? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

[POLL] Do we really need pvp zones?

Started by igi, January 03, 2014, 01:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiz

Quote from: Abaddon on January 03, 2014, 12:16:19 PM
freak i shouldnt delete screenshots from phoenix...
we were pking ppl near vortex many times (1 bubble + ~70+pk ^^) and for what? so they could come back after 2min, 1 mass ress and all up again? so we need to spend 2h to clean karma ?
GTFO carebears

/i found some on forum, though many better are lost

There is just an answer to these retards, which claim that "PK EVERYONE" strategy solves the problems. Well, IT DOESN'T. That's why pvp zones near epics is a must.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

kwolu

Quote from: Sokrates on January 03, 2014, 02:05:30 PM
There is just an answer to these retards, which claim that "PK EVERYONE" strategy solves the problems. Well, IT DOESN'T. That's why pvp zones near epics is a must.

Well actually it isnt a must. I will show you your point of view, probably you got well organized ppl to play with you, probably you have much more free time to spend in game than others, and thats why you want pvp zones because you want to gear fast and take first Epics and then own all others with this by easy killing ppl in pvp zones. It will be  your clan vs. rest of server, and it will die sooner than you imagine, but...you dont care...you will WIN the server and quit.
Now look on this if there will not be a pvp zone...you will need to organize much more, you will need to take care of randoms who can steel or take drop from pk or whatever, but you will be not sure that this Epic will be yours with 100%. That will finally make other sides on the server and more fun. But this is not good for you, because you will not WIN the server :)

And for the record, i dont care if there will be or not pvp zones, and no offence for you or any others, just look on this from both sides, and stop with this... PK or no ballz or carrebaers or whatever...it solves nothing ;)

User

Quote from: kwolu on January 03, 2014, 02:21:48 PM
Well actually it isnt a must. I will show you your point of view, probably you got well organized ppl to play with you, probably you have much more free time to spend in game than others, and thats why you want pvp zones because you want to gear fast and take first Epics and then own all others with this by easy killing ppl in pvp zones. It will be  your clan vs. rest of server, and it will die sooner than you imagine, but...you dont care...you will WIN the server and quit.
Now look on this if there will not be a pvp zone...you will need to organize much more, you will need to take care of randoms who can steel or take drop from pk or whatever, but you will be not sure that this Epic will be yours with 100%. That will finally make other sides on the server and more fun. But this is not good for you, because you will not WIN the server :)

And for the record, i dont care if there will be or not pvp zones, and no offence for you or any others, just look on this from both sides, and stop with this... PK or no ballz or carrebaers or whatever...it solves nothing ;)

^This, this so much...

I mean cmon guys, afraid of dropping your fancy little gear? Are your nobleman gentle hands too soft to drop some karma? Cmon guys, not cool. Not cool!
signature.

Soviete

the thing is, carebears and no balls are the same ppl. DONT change l2 enviroment. It's done how it meant to be. PK or dont PK is part of the strategy.

Quote from: tzuc on November 08, 2007, 04:58:29 PMoh great jedi master the force is strong within you .. teach me how you do that xD

Vendettacz

+1 legit and reasonable argument.
professional retarded driver

milten14o

you dont have clan or you are too few to win epic?
SO WHY THE HELL YOU EVEN GO THERE!? JUST TO STAY NEAR NPC FOR HOURS DOING SHIT?!
GO freak YOURSELF freakING CAREBEARS
PVP ZONE NEAR EVERY EPIC

igi

+1 well said and all true, also i dont believe there will be much need of pking ppl, not with all old infinity players here.. Everyone who is coming back is coming back for that oldschool play when epic raids were not fun if there werent mass pvp and even some red names. I remember first Valakas on Infinity when almost 300 of us (Fraternity) won mass pvp against Semperfidelis and killed the dragon, most of us in b grade and some not even subbed, i personally lost 160% xp that day and it was one of the best moments for me

Naiz

I got your point, i really do. BUT i've been playing on so many servers and 90% of them died, cuz of one reason, which is lack of pvp. I'm not playing  this game for killing raids, so there is no fun for me at all to pk all of the carebears clans and then wait to see what happend. Sooner or later i'd have to do the same, which is impossible. I'm playing this game for pvp. Trust me, it's the only reason. I don't care about the epics. I can loose it, but i want to loose it in a fight, not by some clans which will stay like bunch of retards under the entrance for 8h and spam "enter" with full pve party. I can get zerged, owned, outplayed IN PVP by some other clan and i still would have a lot of fun. AND FUN IS A POINT OF PLAYING THIS STUPID GAME.

The point of these pvp zones is to force ppl to man up and pvp. If you don't have enough people or gear, join or ally up some other clan(s). Go for pvp and fight for the god damn epic.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Soviete

Quote from: Sokrates on January 03, 2014, 03:00:26 PM
I got your point, i really do. BUT i've been playing on so many servers and 90% of them died, cuz of one reason, which is lack of pvp. I'm not playing  this game for killing raids, so there is no fun for me at all to pk all of the carebears clans and then wait to see what happend. Sooner or later i'd have to do the same, which is impossible. I'm playing this game for pvp. Trust me, it's the only reason. I don't care about the epics. I can loose it, but i want to loose it in a fight, not by some clans which will stay like bunch of retards under the entrance for 8h and spam "enter" with full pve party. I can get zerged, owned, outplayed IN PVP by some other clan and i still would have a lot of fun. AND FUN IS A POINT OF PLAYING THIS STUPID GAME.

The point of these pvp zones is to force ppl to man up and pvp. If you don't have enough people or gear, join or ally up some other clan(s). Go for pvp and fight for the god damn epic.
Ok, one more interaction. YOU want pvp, some ppl want pve. Who fights better? WAR is implemented, if they dont accept, wipe them out and get your reward. Using percentation is a way to prove a lie, don't use it as an argument. Servers die because of bad admin decisions.

Quote from: tzuc on November 08, 2007, 04:58:29 PMoh great jedi master the force is strong within you .. teach me how you do that xD

qash

+1
#ATB
https://www.youtube.com/user/DSGAMING2012/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p58-OG8sDn8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjPYaTacIOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4o6SIBbAMM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFCqhE4qeA4

ExCiDiuM <3

kwolu

ok ok, all is nice, but you know it, i know it, and everybody know it, that there will be ppl who just like to kill others without any reason, its ok for me, thats the game. But if there be pvp zone, they will do it without any punishment, without hasitate and noone, NOONE ! will get baium blood, and you , which your clan will dominate olympiad, and then we know all, that first heros are most likely heros to the end of server. That is how it works, and that will be here with pvp zones, ppl will be frustrated, people will start to leave server...and who will be most lets say it "crying" ?(dont offence i just dont know exact word which i want to say)  you and your clan...because you are hero...and you dont have ppl to kill.

And when i said about pvp zones what will be bad thing, i mean Baium only, others are not importnat for gameplay. We can pvp near antharas in all loa, for valakas in all fog,for zaken in all island, and for tezza in all IT. It doesnt matter...but not baium.

+GekKey+

I get your point as well. But I really believe that there is no need to alter the game. With alot of old school players comming back, players from dragon server who are already at war, I dont think you will need to pk them.

Side note. On infinity there was this clan called Caelestis. It was a non PvP clan and guess what, after they got pked trying to take raid, they understood that they had no buisiness there.