[POLL] Do we really need pvp zones? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

[POLL] Do we really need pvp zones?

Started by igi, January 03, 2014, 01:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiz

Quote from: kwolu on January 03, 2014, 03:14:14 PM
ok ok, all is nice, but you know it, i know it, and everybody know it, that there will be ppl who just like to kill others without any reason, its ok for me, thats the game. But if there be pvp zone, they will do it without any punishment, without hasitate and noone, NOONE ! will get baium blood, and you , which your clan will dominate olympiad, and then we know all, that first heros are most likely heros to the end of server. That is how it works, and that will be here with pvp zones, ppl will be frustrated, people will start to leave server...and who will be most lets say it "crying" ?(dont offence i just dont know exact word which i want to say)  you and your clan...because you are hero...and you dont have ppl to kill.

And when i said about pvp zones what will be bad thing, i mean Baium only, others are not importnat for gameplay. We can pvp near antharas in all loa, for valakas in all fog,for zaken in all island, and for tezza in all IT. It doesnt matter...but not baium.

That's why i hope that Track will figure out some alternative way to obtain baium's blood. Some other thing to do instead of hitting baium with a knife. That would solve the problem, i suppose. That would be even better, cuz it would be eazyer to get a retail sub and it will prevent us from situation, you've just pictured.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Naiz

Quote from: Abaddon on January 03, 2014, 03:20:56 PM
You are living in the past, things have changed

red pippete knife from votes or alternative way to obtain it + pvp zones on every epic

Exactly, you guys are still thinking that it will be the same, as on Dragon. Well, it won't (i honestly hope that i'm wrong). Even if many old dragon players will come here, it won't change anything. I'm pretty sure that ATLAST 60% of community will be the same carebear clans i've met on previous servers.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

DarkGirlsS

Quote from: Sokrates on January 03, 2014, 03:25:36 PM
Exactly, you guys are still thinking that it will be the same, as on Dragon. Well, it won't (i honestly hope that i'm wrong). Even if many old dragon players will come here, it won't change anything. I'm pretty sure that ATLAST 60% of community will be the same carebear clans i've met on previous servers.
I agree with you too;)
ExCiDiuM <3

Vendettacz

It's stacksub server. Very few new people will join server without previous experience of stacksub server and i guess you could count them on fingers of your hand... so of course 95% of community will be same.
professional retarded driver

+GekKey+

Quote from: Sokrates on January 03, 2014, 03:25:36 PM

So that means you are making an assumption as well. None of us know who will be on baium stairs camping/pvping/flagging/pking. Perhaps we should leave the game as it is for now and wait to see what happens at the epics.

But, my opinion is, to get an epic, you dont only need to be able to kill the boss, but also protect it (win the pvp, get rid of drop stealers and PvE clans) and if you cant, maybe thats because you did not deserve that epic, that time. Too much altering the game is bad.

Vendettacz

This is what makes Lineage 2, Lineage 2. Freedom. Do what you want. Build strong clan and make your rules. Make zerg if you want but you have to share with your ally clans. Join clan - kill epic - pick up drops - leave clan! Go to Dion buff newbies, give them adena and gear or go to Talking Island and PK everything that moves! Do what you want! Because this is freaking Lineage 2. Hardcore grinding game.

If you dont like it, join new MMORPGs, full of instances, and not being able what you want to do.
professional retarded driver

Zeelgadees

Quote from: Vendettacz on January 03, 2014, 03:52:29 PM
This is what makes Lineage 2, Lineage 2. Freedom. Do what you want. Build strong clan and make your rules. Make zerg if you want but you have to share with your ally clans. Join clan - kill epic - pick up drops - leave clan! Go to Dion buff newbies, give them adena and gear or go to Talking Island and PK everything that moves! Do what you want! Because this is freaking Lineage 2. Hardcore grinding game.

If you dont like it, join new MMORPGs, full of instances, and not being able what you want to do.

Totally agree with you man.

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

igi

Agreed

StanchA

this is new server,we dont need old school ! :D PVP/PK is the best thing in linage 2 and you dont want it ! ffs igi?

GeForce

No pvp zone, don't give us that taste of this new Lineage era and PvP High Rate server.
xxXGeForceXxx Duelist / Hell Knight - Left since 08.March.2008
KosaNostra | LimitedEdition <3

Csenky

Thx for this post.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

skitz1312

Quote from: StanchA on January 03, 2014, 07:45:11 PM
this is new server,we dont need old school ! :D PVP/PK is the best thing in linage 2 and you dont want it ! ffs igi?

U got it wrong there dude. old school means PVP/PK. PVP ZONE means NO FLAG if u attack and no PK/KARMA if u kill someone that doesn't hit back. What pvp zone actually means, that u can kill and attack whoever u want in that zone and don't get flagged, lose exp or get a pk score and karma.
SePaRaToR - PR/PS - Infinity X5