Web Analytics
[POLL] Do we really need pvp zones? - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

[POLL] Do we really need pvp zones?

Started by igi, January 03, 2014, 01:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skitz1312

And btw a question to the admins. Will u take in consideration the vote points from this poll or we just vote and discuss between ourselves?
SePaRaToR - PR/PS - Infinity X5

Csenky

Quote from: StanchA on January 03, 2014, 07:45:11 PM
this is new server,we dont need old school ! :D PVP/PK is the best thing in linage 2 and you dont want it ! ffs igi?
Of course we need OldSchool (shadow x10), and the whole EvilEmpire ally pls, it wouldn't be the same without kicking their asses again. ^^
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

gamias10

honestly the only reason i used to play was PVP,  servers not having mass pvps are not that way because there is not a pvp zone, people just wants to farm like hell and dont care about pvp.
i joined phoenix and a few weeks after i just logged to find pvp, there was people online, but they didnt want to do the same, they had rather get 200 coins, 15 sets A grade, 5x S grade weapons, Social skills and so on.
For me PVP zones have their positives and negatives, if we dont try it, we will never know.
in the other hand, there is people that wanted to play solo and mass pvp zones are not encouraging them, one example for nightmare people was Hydrallisk, the best TH at nightmare, at least the time i used to play which was a good 7 years back.

Lets try it , see the positives and negatives and we will see how it goes.

In the end, either way, clans that will farm the most in the beggining and depending the allies formed, will get overpowered quite soon, no diference if there is or not, pvp zone.

It will be bad for people that play solo and for Zerg clans

sc0vy

No no never pls... no for pvp zones !! :D
Infinity x5 
RobinHood (sold) and many others..

Nova x7
ScovA

Geomantic

personally i dont get those ppl that claim that those 5-6 epic camp spots will make the server "more PVP" oriented....
those zones will add 2-3 hours max PVP in 1 week (average)
u want pvp zones? make them at farm spots like varka/PI/FOG etc (spawn protection?)
even that personally i prefer no pvp zones at all except sieges (pvp zone=no res)

P.S. +1 for constant capture the flag event in hunters village
MonsterZoku

=^TrackZero^=

We are reconsidering Baium area for the moment, after its defined we will announce it. Be patient.

Thanks
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]