Web Analytics
Noob's questions.

News:

Main Menu

Noob's questions.

Started by en0sh, January 03, 2014, 04:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

en0sh

Hey, I haven't been playing l2 for a really long time (like 3-4 years I believe) and I've never really been a hardcore player and I am pretty sure I wont be hardcore now (let's say I spend like 2-6 hours a day on l2).

I know about the different sub system on this server and well, here comes the most obvious question:
What class/sub + box combos work the best? I was thinking about sps/ee with SE on box or HE/TH + prophet on box, does it sound good? If not, could you guys please give me some ideas?

I am not up to date with l2 and I have a really limited knowledge about the game so this + the specific sub system on this server is giving me a hard time you know :P

(or maybe there are some articles out there that would help me out, haven't found any unfortunately ;_;)

vaiper

Start with SE and sub to BD later for a nice mage buffer.

PP is also good for archers and u can sub to wk later.

8kjupx3u

Quote from: vaiper on January 03, 2014, 06:13:19 PM
Start with SE and sub to BD later for a nice mage buffer.

PP is also good for archers and u can sub to wk later.
I didnt think about that ;)
What about makin wc instead of pp, is there a difference? Like no ww, btb if i remember
Friends Become Wolves~

Terial

You can make WC/OL so you will have btb too.

Morel

Quote from: Terial on January 03, 2014, 08:55:48 PM
You can make WC/OL so you will have btb too.

Its IL not HB, no btb for orcs
Morela - True hero of common people

nbx

Quote from: Morel on January 03, 2014, 09:21:41 PM
Its IL not HB, no btb for orcs

Also, IIRC Overlords are not party buffers in IL, so you have to be in the same clan/ally with your box. If you are a solo player it's not too big of a deal, but if you want to join a clan, then probably your box buffer will not be invited, at least not in bigger active clans.