pls keep .delevel command

Started by cerebelo, January 07, 2014, 10:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cerebelo

Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

kramligz

nbx

Same like the spellbooks. This change just makes keeping a character at the same level effortless. It doesn't take much time to make a sin eater if you don't want to level up. Why do we have to make everything so easy?

Csenky

Just because it is easy, doesn't mean it's good. I would really miss the part, where ppl either should have spent time to get a Sin Eater, or attack city guards to keep dwarfs at level. It's like the class change quests, by time (updates) it got a lot easier - and lost its' flavor.

I did hate a lot of these things in L2 as well, when I had to do them (fck you too, Master Toma), but now that I'm about to come back, it's because all these stuff the updates pulled out of the game. And yes, I'm gonna write this down in every related topic, doesn't matter how much ppl dare to ask for making the game easier in every aspect.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Painkiler

Quote from: Csenky on January 07, 2014, 11:18:21 AM
Just because it is easy, doesn't mean it's good. I would really miss the part, where ppl either should have spent time to get a Sin Eater, or attack city guards to keep dwarfs at level. It's like the class change quests, by time (updates) it got a lot easier - and lost its' flavor.

I did hate a lot of these things in L2 as well, when I had to do them (fck you too, Master Toma), but now that I'm about to come back, it's because all these stuff the updates pulled out of the game. And yes, I'm gonna write this down in every related topic, doesn't matter how much ppl dare to ask for making the game easier in every aspect.
Yeah, especially when u have x50 exp on lvl 20-30 and u want to keep it w/o sin eater quest... This is not x5/10 server where u can keep ur lvl low for enough time w/o sin eater

emissary

it's not like you will be getting 100% of exp every mob you killed on lvls 20-30 :) apart from stacksubs, I believe that server should be as much retail-like as possible. though I don't really care if such implementation like ".exp" command will work here.
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

cerebelo

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 07, 2014, 10:45:41 AM
For what you need it? :)

examples :
spoling some low lvl recipes without the need of gong to town and delevel after every 10-20 kills
killing some low lvl rbs
and many many more

but if gm and community thinks that this .delevel command will ruin the gameplay , it's ok
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

Csenky

Quote from: Painkiler on January 07, 2014, 11:54:38 AM
Yeah, especially when u have x50 exp on lvl 20-30 and u want to keep it w/o sin eater quest... This is not x5/10 server where u can keep ur lvl low for enough time w/o sin eater
I just did write down my opinion about players, who "want to keep it w/o sin eater quest", I don't understand you quoting me. You can choose to make the Sin Eater, or you can choose not to do it. But skipping the Sin Eater, and still having an instant delevel option is not part of the Lineage 2 I've known. (and so far, I've seen that this server will be about bringing up old times, old memories, not some crap that have been added to the game for kids)
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Garn.

just keep a high lvl char in party and u're done.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

mardel

Quote from: cerebelo on January 07, 2014, 01:06:21 PM
examples :
spoling some low lvl recipes without the need of gong to town and delevel after every 10-20 kills
killing some low lvl rbs
and many many more

but if gm and community thinks that this .delevel command will ruin the gameplay , it's ok

Yeah and if you naive and give your acc. to other person  who delevel your main 70+ lvl char not just stole from you. Just for fun. After that you start spam cry me a river topics.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.