Haste + CHP or GSAP ? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Haste + CHP or GSAP ?

Started by Tvit, January 07, 2014, 09:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

+GekKey+

Quote from: Scaryy on January 07, 2014, 10:20:33 PM
it will be full archers anyway, why do you think there are so many tears about mcrt :)

Because chars like "Kikos" was able to give me 12k dmg (he.wk with boss set) every nuke?

P.S. This is not because I wanna cry or I am for stacking pots. More to give you a picture of what we had :P

LadyZENITH

Well, and the archers could do 8K to robe so.... it was IK vs IK, and archers fire faster so.... Ughm. I remember good old C4 when you met archer party chances you got hit once and you were alive the next second were like less then 5%.... so.... Off course later came mutnats + IL and those made things much more ridiculous, but I cant testify on that cause I left in September 2007. 

I mean fullbuff + someone gives target, others just ram F1... wasn't that all the archer play? :P

TBH I would cap both mcrit and attack speed + perhaps even normal crit. In ideal scenario, except like destro on frenzy (with close combat weapon only) none endgame char should die on less then 2 fulbuff crits, cause if they do, we will revert back to the instantkill fest which is not the best PVP.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

+GekKey+

Quote from: LadyZENITH on January 08, 2014, 06:11:18 PM
Well, and the archers could do 8K to robe so.... it was IK vs IK, and archers fire faster so.... Ughm. I remember good old C4 when you met archer party chances you got hit once and you were alive the next second were like less then 5%.... so.... Off course later came mutnats + IL and those made things much more ridiculous, but I cant testify on that cause I left in September 2007. 

I mean fullbuff + someone gives target, others just ram F1... wasn't that all the archer play? :P

TBH I would cap both mcrit and attack speed + perhaps even normal crit. In ideal scenario, except like destro on frenzy (with close combat weapon only) none endgame char should die on less then 2 fulbuff crits, cause if they do, we will revert back to the instantkill fest which is not the best PVP.

Yeah but it goes by era. When the archers could do those 8k crits, no mage was like Kikos. Then it turned arround and we entered a mage era where sps/ee had the potential to be insane. I am sure kikos was not getting higher than 2-3k crits.

As for archers, how you want them to be played ? Pretty much 4-5 skills that are more or less efficient, and instead of using a skill, you could have fired 2-3 shots.

=^TrackZero^=

To make long story short and  to avoid endless spam, there will be info soon about this matter so wait for official release please.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]