Web Analytics
[POLL] Do you mind having equipment (armors, shields) @donation shop?

News:

Main Menu

[POLL] Do you mind having equipment (armors, shields) @donation shop?

Started by Pentaheal, January 09, 2014, 09:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pentaheal

Few hours ago TrackZero revealed a sneak peek from donation list, where he stated there are going to be equipment rewards for donators:

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 12:25:35 AM@ Donations: I think i was clear enough when i said there will be no weapons nor raid jewels at donny.
Using simple logic you can guess what there will be : armors,shields,hats,crystals , horn, etc..and other non braking gameplay items which you shouldn't bother tbh.

Well, you might say - of course, every non-donator ever is going to vote for weaker donations!
But in fact, I AM a casual donator, so let me offer you OUR view:

If I see a good server, I don't mind spending few bucks to support the developers. In most times, donations are really for the previously said "consumables and services". But the fact is, when I see these OP donations, where you can actually buy equipment and where if you donate enough, you can rule the server - it actually discourage me from donation. You don't want to be that guy who "pays to win". There is really small part of donators who see it this way.

The other thing is, if the donation coins are going to be tradeable, it will COMPLETELY ANNIHILATE the economy. Adena will become completely obsolete the very second day after start and the only thing you'll ever trade with is top grade equipment for donate coins.

What I'm saying - I'm pretty damn sure you could earn more cash if you set fair donations - the consumables and services. I don't mind having even soul crystals there, but armors? That sucks butt.

nbx

I'm pretty much indifferent about this topic, but this

QuoteMajority of donation community

is just dumb to say. Even if it were true(we have no idea if it is), you do NOT represent the majority of a community, so you really shouldn't bullshit people when you are stating YOUR - and yours ONLY - opinion.

=^TrackZero^=

- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

**Maybe we will be adding 2 decoration shields , they give no bonus they are just aesthetics extra thing and they exist by default.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Riddle

mardel

Quote from: Riddle on January 09, 2014, 10:17:41 AM
TRACK0 WIN :D
Its DN so I put that msg in my signature. Drake wrote this few mins ago before TrackZero and his comment dissapeared.   8)
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: mardel on January 09, 2014, 10:22:39 AM
Its DN so I put that msg in my signature. Drake wrote this few mins ago before TrackZero and his comment dissapeared.   8)
How are you?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Scaryy on January 09, 2014, 10:26:17 AM
upside down shield (dont remember name) and u got my money here :D
And the one with spikes, from 300 movie  ;)

nbx

I was surprised as freak when I saw that the last comment was by the man himself, who might as well be a myth, and I was so damn dissapointed when his post was already gone when I opened this topic... Oh well, guess we won't see Drake for couple of years again. :D

/jk

GenghisKhan

The hell, they can add a helicopter for donations for all I care, as long as it doesn't affect a gameplay!

I barely slept last night thinking about this donation thing, but now my day couldn't get any better !
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

=drake=

I deleted my reply because had more sense for Track to reply to it as the issue started from a quote from his post.