few sugestions/question - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

few sugestions/question

Started by Calisa, January 09, 2014, 10:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nbx

Quote from: v23 on January 09, 2014, 12:05:57 PM
6 point- Do u want to see massive bsoe/pt recalls ? cuz me don't and this thing remaind me time when i was playing off server. During 1 day i saw more pt recalls than on off  during 2-3 years  playing dragon

Yeah, we got that. Still, you didn't suggest anything just stated something. What do you suggest to do about it? Increase the rates?(no thank you in my opinion)

Quoteews problem i saw on previous il stacksub server (x25) 1-2 trains in fog/mos u could get 1 ews(eaa each train or even more), after some time they decresed it as it should be, i would prefer don't see this here

You realize that the drop rate depends on the settings of the server and not on the chronicle right? That server probably had freaked up rates. DN never had this problem, at least not until I played here, not even on the x30 server.

lNecropsy

1 to 5 -  Just no pls.

9 Make 2nd time 3rd of same class will be possible ? example pr/sk and retail pr/bd

Will it be possible to substack retail subclass? It was implemented after i stop playing.
I'd love if it still possible :D

Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

igi

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 09, 2014, 01:28:37 PM
Will it be possible to substack retail subclass? It was implemented after i stop playing.
I'd love if it still possible :D

Yes

lNecropsy

Quote from: igi on January 09, 2014, 02:37:43 PM
Yes

*_*

I can have only 1 char then, thats soooo cool :D
I used to have like...10 subbed chars...or more...lol
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

-MichU-

srlsy stop with theese all ridiculus ideas ... Drake want to make offi like L2 server with 3 custom things - substack,potions,tattos and I want it to stay this way.

NekFrus

Dynamic Drop-Spoil system
*This system provides an automatic drop/spoil balancing of key items (materials) based on market quantity and players activity.
This prevent stagnation of certain items inside the market by balancing them based on the effective usage ingame made by the players.