few sugestions/question

News:

Main Menu

few sugestions/question

Started by Calisa, January 09, 2014, 10:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calisa

I would consider lower drop of some items/quest items:
1 EWS/EAS- drop of this items is rly high and the price is getting lower after some time  than ewa and eaa. Make this items more rare to get from drop or remove and leave just at rb and quests.
2 Full drops of top a grade- make it rare to get from drop(just rb)/force ppl to craft it. About drops there might be some more items which would need lower rate, consider this pls. I don't have to say that things like this will let server stay more attractive.

3 Add pvp points at siege zone.
4 Add msg like "ultra kill" etc with place where it is(if its possible).
5 Make some high spot for farm with parts of pvp zone fog/it.
6 At lvls 79-80 with low rates of exp it my be a problem for not "top" clans which don't play as much as others to fight/accept wars cuz of losing exp. So at rate of x1 it will be annoying after some time to still exping same char/retail.
7 Put longer keeping flag mode this from interlude is to short.

8 Question about rate and lvl: with higher lvl we will get lower rates which mean drop rate will be also lower ?
9 Make 2nd time 3rd of same class will be possible ? example pr/sk and retail pr/bd
10 Any quest items will be dropped with biggest amount?
11 At start will we have some extra items like some packed of weapons, noss /nobss ?
edit: /discuss on

KheopsDZ

Quote from: v23 on January 09, 2014, 10:26:35 AM
1 EWS/EAS- drop of this items is rly high and the price is getting lower after some time  than ewa and eaa. Make this items more rare to get from drop or remove and leave just at rb and quests.
2 Full drops of top a grade- make it rare to get from drop(just rb)/force ppl to craft it. About drops there might be some more items which would need lower rate, consider this pls. I don't have to say that things like this will let server stay more attractive.

6 At lvls 79-90 with low rates of exp it my be a problem for not "top" clans which don't play as much as others to fight/accept wars cuz of losing exp. So at rate of x1 it will be annoying after some time to still exping same char/retail.

8 Question about rate and lvl: with higher lvl we will get lower rates which mean drop rate will be also lower ?
9 Make 2nd time 3rd of same class will be possible ? example pr/sk and retail pr/bd
11 At start will we have some extra items like some packed of weapons, noss /nobss ?
About EAS/EWS issue, this never happened in dragon and afaik EWS has always been rare and more expensive than EWA.
So spoil rate of those is just fine there is no need to remove them and make them on RBs only..that's just ridiculous.
And that message idea for PvP doesn't isn't quite good, it just reminds me of l2j servers x10000. (but that's just my opinion).

Painkiler

LOL, going this way maybe remove b/a/s grade from spoil/drop and make them available from events only?

Calisa

Quote from: Painkiler on January 09, 2014, 11:19:56 AM
LOL, going this way maybe remove b/a/s grade from spoil/drop and make them available from events only?

you said that, in my opinion drop rate of TOP a grade weapons is too big, same like ews

GhostSlayer

Quote from: v23 on January 09, 2014, 11:23:21 AM
you said that, in my opinion drop rate of TOP a grade weapons is too big, same like ews
dude have u played IL on dn? wtf are you talking about... ews was 1 dc each, which is a lot and it was spoilable in fog where the rate really wasn't high... so ews is completely fine.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Sanguchesco

6 At lvls 79-90 with low rates of exp it my be a problem for not "top" clans which don't play as much as others to fight/accept wars cuz of losing exp. So at rate of x1 it will be annoying after some time to still exping same char/retail.

I absolutely LOL'd when I read the "at lvls 79/90" part... I assume he's mystaking this with high five or whatever chronicle goes that far right? there isn't a lvl 90 in this server... right? also the *ULTRA KILL* stuff seems to be something out of a x5000 server... well that's my oppinion, consurning the rest I don't have an answer for I don't know XD
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Three6Mafia on January 09, 2014, 11:27:03 AM
I absolutely LOL'd when I read the "at lvls 79/90" part... I assume he's mystaking this with high five or whatever chronicle goes that far right? there isn't a lvl 90 in this server... right? also the *ULTRA KILL* stuff seems to be something out of a x5000 server... well that's my oppinion, consurning the rest I don't have an answer for I don't know XD
yes you are right :D. max level is 80 i think :D

Calisa

Quote from: Three6Mafia on January 09, 2014, 11:27:03 AM
with lvl just mistake
ultra kills, thing from x15 and i enjoy it
ews problem i saw on previous il stacksub server (x25) 1-2 trains in fog/mos u could get 1 ews(eaa each train or even more), after some time they decresed it as it should be, i would prefer don't see this here

Zeelgadees

1 No way
2 No way

3 Pointless
4 It`s L2 not Unreal Tournament O.o
5 Pointless
6 You suggest what here?
7 Can be.

8 9 10 11 I wanna know too :)

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

Peorexo

i like this feature but it brings too much qq and bsoe imo :D

Calisa

Quote from: Zeelgadees on January 09, 2014, 11:58:42 AM
1 No way
2 No way

3 Pointless
4 It`s L2 not Unreal Tournament O.o
5 Pointless
6 You suggest what here?
7 Can be.

8 9 10 11 I wanna know too :)

6 point- Do u want to see massive bsoe/pt recalls ? cuz me don't and this thing remaind me time when i was playing off server. During 1 day i saw more pt recalls than on off  during 2-3 years  playing dragon

GhostSlayer

Quote from: v23 on January 09, 2014, 12:05:57 PM
6 point- Do u want to see massive bsoe/pt recalls ? cuz me don't and this thing remaind me time when i was playing off server. During 1 day i saw more pt recalls than on off  during 2-3 years  playing dragon
wait let me get this straight. you want to make higher rate in order to prevent party recall? dafuq? o.O