News:

Main Menu

Raiboss status

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 09, 2014, 10:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Simsung

I consider raidboss timers as part of the meta-game, and a "pvp" element. Having them out in the open is a bad idea.

ChujoZord

It's rly bad idea to put RaidBoss Status, you have to play to know spawn. Nothing comes easy.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Naiz

Quote from: ChujoZord on January 09, 2014, 10:21:42 PM
It's rly bad idea to put RaidBoss Status, you have to play to know spawn. Nothing comes easy.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

GenghisKhan

33 votes in cca 5 minutes ? Gosh ... DN United!
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

nbx

Just give us the respawn times and random windows of the raids at the beginning, but we don't need any more info than that, like live status updates etc...

PanMarcin

+1
Goldradyr | Rainbow |  Mr3o5 | PanMarcin | ZJEB

DarkGirlsS

Quote from: nbx on January 09, 2014, 10:25:39 PM
Just give us the respawn times and random windows of the raids at the beginning, but we don't need any more info than that, like live status updates etc...
+10
ExCiDiuM <3

igi

+1 no raid status at all, just respawn time+random is enough. I/we dont want everything served on a silver plate

Zeelgadees

This

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

Cromatorus

agree
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

Garn.

i voted no, but please dont make huge random respawn, most of the ppl now work (as far as i can see most of the ppl that will join are old DN players,so not kids anymore)
just put like +-1 for normal bosses and a bit more for epics (i'd say barakiel 12hrs +-1)
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D