Anyone played on shadow server?

News:

Main Menu

Anyone played on shadow server?

Started by Jameson, January 10, 2014, 11:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jameson

Hi all,

anyone here that played on shadow server?

BrainDamage

Hey,well i think there will be few of us :)

Cheers

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 10, 2014, 01:16:50 PM
But i don't think you will see me around, i just realized that this isn't the old IL server i was thinking when it was announced by DN-Staff (too many things fixe..emh "balanced". There will be even atk/casting speed Cap limit... Say bb to old 3.2k - 3.3k casting speed)
So you planned to play on disbalanced server with power rangers with ZCasting,  shooting everyone in less then 2 sec, while fighters trying to approach them like fools while running towards them to hit? I am sorry but DN Staff doesn't work 20 hours / day and testing without life 24/7 to have this. The Interlude you played back in those days was fully bugged at many aspects , but after so many years Interlude developed more and more unlocking things that can be modified in order to bring proper balance. If you don't like our approach , i am really sorry we will loose you as player same as any other player we aim to have, but we wont compensate easy and bugged game play (as most of you prefer ) vs as much as balanced possible game-play.
This wont be fast plug n play server that dies in 3 months,you have to work to the top, you have to be smart in pvp. In the end our intention is to create 1 rock solid server that will last for extended period of time, and for sure 3,6k casting speed wont hold the players to stay.

I hope i cleared you out some guidelines we will follow.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

nbx

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 10, 2014, 01:16:50 PM
But i don't think you will see me around, i just realized that this isn't the old IL server i was thinking when it was announced by DN-Staff (too many things fixe..emh "balanced". There will be even atk/casting speed Cap limit... Say bb to old 3.2k - 3.3k casting speed)

Somebody linked a x5000 server with 4 stacking classes. Maybe you'd like to play on a server like that.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 10, 2014, 02:27:27 PM
Tracky (and "nbx" - just saw your comment) i understand that in these days ppl created 3728929 topics and you can't remember  what all players told... So let me please outline the fact that i was one of the old players who did a Sh*tstorm on noobs asking crazy things like AIObuffer etc...

So no, i'm not one of these noobs who like to play on 5000x server.
I'm just saying that i was actracted here with the dream of the Old IL Days... And my old IL Days were with DE/TY farming exp/adena (but sucked in pvp), sps/es with 3000 casting (before someone talks: i never had one. So no, i'm not crying coz i want my OP char back), no Rb status-check etc...

All these things were somehow "automatically balanced" by players gamestyle... Everyone had a specific role... Dunno how to explain it better... I hope you got this point..

We are not talking about 1 hour buffs, AIO BUFFER, autolearn skills (who would make the server too easy and make it dies in 3 months...)

I understand your point, you want resurrect team play, and it's great but in my opinion this shouldn't ruin the stack-sub system...

F.e. Why you sub your sps to Es?  To have transfer pain + more casting than others mage... And sorry but with good equip+good buffs+HS "debuff"+ Arcane Agility it's normal you get huge casting speed... Isn't it? Where is the bug?
With casting speed limit... What's the point?

I don't want attack your hard work etc... I'm just saying this isn't exactly what i thoughs reading about this project
I do remember you, anyhow i am always open for creative and mature conversation . and you seem to be a decent guy. I can just suggest you make the char you wonted and you wont lack the casting speed believe me.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

KheopsDZ

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 10, 2014, 02:31:44 PM
I do remember you, anyhow i am always open for creative and mature conversation . and you seem to be a decent guy. I can just suggest you make the char you wonted and you wont lack the casting speed believe me.
Hey track, I have to say that the TheBlackPhoenix got a point there, if an SPS got 2.1k max cspeed, whats the point of getting ES sub?
I'm really thinking this will limit the server's class combinations to a few, SPS/ES will desapair for sure and why would they take SPS if they will be restricted while in the other hand they can make SH/ES with max M atk/Max cspeed and hitting with 2 elements.

Alex

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 10, 2014, 02:27:27 PM
Tracky (and "nbx" - just saw your comment) i understand that in these days ppl created 3728929 topics and you can't remember  what all players told... So let me please outline the fact that i was one of the old players who did a Sh*tstorm on noobs asking crazy things like AIObuffer etc...

So no, i'm not one of these noobs who like to play on 5000x server.
I'm just saying that i was actracted here with the dream of the Old IL Days... And my old IL Days were with DE/TY farming exp/adena (but sucked in pvp), sps/es with 3000 casting (before someone talks: i never had one. So no, i'm not crying coz i want my OP char back), no Rb status-check etc...

All these things were somehow "automatically balanced" by players gamestyle... Everyone had a specific role... Dunno how to explain it better... I hope you got this point..

We are not talking about 1 hour buffs, AIO BUFFER, autolearn skills (who would make the server too easy and make it dies in 3 months...)

I understand your point, you want resurrect team play, and it's great but in my opinion this shouldn't ruin the stack-sub system...

F.e. Why you sub your sps to Es?  To have transfer pain + more casting than others mage... And sorry but with good equip+good buffs+HS "debuff"+ Arcane Agility it's normal you get huge casting speed... Isn't it? Where is the bug?
With casting speed limit... What's the point?

I don't want attack your hard work etc... I'm just saying this isn't exactly what i thoughs reading about this project

I suppose that means you also want archer/support subs to have their 2.5k attack speed back + 45% increased p.atk from mystic's weapon mastery
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Alex

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 10, 2014, 03:09:12 PM
This was in c4, in IL it was already fixed (atleast p.atk/mastery thing).
but why one, uhm, "op old thing" is cool and can be kept and another "op old thing" isnt cool at all and cant be kept?

only because it wasnt there for the entire IL?

or maybe because its not fun when the whole server rerolls to the single sub type just to perform well in pvp?
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

kenshyx

Hello,

I played on shadow server for about 3-4 years starting from 2004.
I'm coming back on the new server with some old friends(hybrid, lostsoul, stazy).

brofessional

www.twitch.tv/brofess1onal