Web Analytics
About EXP/Adena rate - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

About EXP/Adena rate

Started by mercy4darkness, January 10, 2014, 09:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyZENITH

A month to 1st char just to level (no sub) does not seem like a lot to me, seems actually fine to me.

And the original question is still unanswered. We know the rates would adjust. Aka one guy spoiling CL = huge spoils. 20 guys = approx 15x less, and also related to how many already float in the economy.

Thus actually, for economy benefit, people will be focusing on gathering what the least amount of people gather yet has a value.
Yet we still do not know the answer for what Mercy was asking, aka the base rate. Will it sync with exp? Or will it be 6x when exp is 5x, are the Adena dropchance 100%? Etc, etc, the details here.

Also, we are yet to see if the decision of "auto-adjusting the rates of item based on how much is in the economy" will help or kill pvp for farm spots. I can imagine many possibilities here, too spammy for discussion.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

lNecropsy

All we can do is to wait until monday when they post all that info.

I dont know if it will be possible lvl up and do 3rd job in less then 1 week. All spots will be full of ppl.

About equip, as I remember, on IL there are Shadow Weapow until B grade, and even on luxury shop.
So I think it will be fast to lvl until 60 at least.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

LadyZENITH

With no working economy, the " Karmian army " plan shall provide us an acceptable path.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Feariel

Quote from: mercy4darkness on January 10, 2014, 09:02:15 PM
Just wanted to ask if the adena rate will be related to the experience rate at lower lvls because if the adena droprate will be setted to the end rate of exp (1x or whatever) than i guess we all will be about lvl 60+ and still cant afford the questitems for 2nd profession.... on the other hand if it does, it will be easier to make cash by making low lvl chars than by playing a high lvl char...
as mercy is asking about adena, I have the same question about the spoil and dorps as well, coz if only exp rate would be high, but adena/drops/spoil low, than you won't be able to buy anyting at all(not even the soulshots) and I'm not talking about the C/B/A grade sets....

so GM's pls tell us (on 13th) exactly how the rate system would look like
etc.:
XP/adena/drop/spoil/ lvl1=80x, lvl2=79x.... lvl80=1x

thanks in advance :)
Prophet/Necro
Cruel forever :)

bsrealm

I think delaying late-game by lowering the exp rate is just dodging the problem for longer. I still feel end-game it should still be at 5x at least.

I have a bad feeling about this dynamic drop/spoil system also. If a team of 9 dwarfs spoil and flood the market with 9 core mats, and the system then turns down the rates, there is no way for the others to catch up after that?

If the system turns up the rates, then the market would be flooded. So I see a loss-loss here.

Anyway, will wait for  the announcement. I fear the GMs are trying too hard. Should just tone down stuff at the start and keep it simple and clean.

Exciting times ahead.
Balki

kwolu

Quote from: Scaryy on January 11, 2014, 10:04:15 AM
im really looking forward to non organizes casual players to reach 60+ where they will start cutting themselves with x1-5 rates  D grades and so much levels to go in front of them  D:D:D

ohhh or those 78lvls after half year of farm.  1%/hour on 78  boom -4% from pk  "trackzero pls ban Scary he put me 4hours behind again :D:D

thats the way to kill the server before it even starts!

We all know that you will play only to sell items on allegro, you can do it until they ban you, whatever i dont care, but can you do it without forum account ?

GenghisKhan

You won't be needing to sell ingame items illegally, since by using token system you can get money 100% guarantee from server, without worrying of getting ban. Server gets little provision and whole server maintenance will be based on that provision. Great system.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: mercy4darkness on January 10, 2014, 09:02:15 PM
Just wanted to ask if the adena rate will be related to the experience rate at lower lvls because if the adena droprate will be setted to the end rate of exp (1x or whatever) than i guess we all will be about lvl 60+ and still cant afford the questitems for 2nd profession.... on the other hand if it does, it will be easier to make cash by making low lvl chars than by playing a high lvl char...
Mercy thank you for joining us. In upcoming days not later then Tuesday full EXP/SP/Adena curve at forum so everything will be clear.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]