Web Analytics
About EXP/Adena rate

News:

Main Menu

About EXP/Adena rate

Started by mercy4darkness, January 10, 2014, 09:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mercy4darkness

Just wanted to ask if the adena rate will be related to the experience rate at lower lvls because if the adena droprate will be setted to the end rate of exp (1x or whatever) than i guess we all will be about lvl 60+ and still cant afford the questitems for 2nd profession.... on the other hand if it does, it will be easier to make cash by making low lvl chars than by playing a high lvl char...
Old Legend...

Quote from: LadyZENITH on August 04, 2007, 03:18:54 AM
None can beat mercy in 1vs1, he is the best on stage, absolutelly unmatched in his class

djvancho

i think at 80 lvl exp and drop rate x 5 is ok
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

KheopsDZ

Dynamic Experience system
This is what our dynamic exp system brings!You will start game at HIGH rate but closer to final level it will end up to x1.

Dynamic Drop-Spoil system
*This system provides an automatic drop/spoil balancing of key items (materials) based on market quantity and players activity.

You should read what GMs said, Exp will depend on your level while drops will depend on player activity and so on.
And rates will end up x1 not x5.

mercy4darkness

Quote from: KheopsDZ on January 10, 2014, 09:31:58 PM
This is what our dynamic exp system brings!You will start game at HIGH rate but closer to final level it will end up to x1.

Dynamic Drop-Spoil system
*This system provides an automatic drop/spoil balancing of key items (materials) based on market quantity and players activity.

You should read what GMs said, Exp will depend on your level while drops will depend on player activity and so on.
And rates will end up x1 not x5.

first of all i wrote x1.

2ndly u apparently dont understand the question at all. my thought was that if the adena droprate doesnt change with the exp rate it might end up that u ll be lvl 60 and cant even afford quest items for class change.

3thly i quote again *this system provides an automatic !drop/spoil! balancing of KEYITEMS (MATIERIAL)....*. -> i dont see anything mentioned about adena .
Old Legend...

Quote from: LadyZENITH on August 04, 2007, 03:18:54 AM
None can beat mercy in 1vs1, he is the best on stage, absolutelly unmatched in his class

thepal

Quote from: KheopsDZ on January 10, 2014, 09:31:58 PM

Well if on higher lvl exp rate will go to 1 many ppl will live server after 1-2 month cuz will be tired of farming etc and still will be fast from their target. I know GMs dont wanna every1 earned everything too fast but they cant let ppl to get tired. x2-4 should be enough low in my opinion.
They also had to take into consideration that most ppl work etc etc and wont have time for exping 24/7

PepsiQQ

Should be smth like this

1-52 x15
52-61 x10
61-70 - x8
-------------"1st day"
70-75 - x5
------------"2nd day"
75-78 - x3
------------"taking quite some time"
78-80 - x1

GenghisKhan

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 10, 2014, 10:21:59 PM
Should be smth like this

1-52 x15
52-61 x10
61-70 - x8
-------------"1st day"
70-75 - x5
------------"2nd day"
75-78 - x3
------------"taking quite some time"
78-80 - x1

That's way way too high. People shouldn't be able to reach 3rd occu in couple of days on server that is destined to last for years.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

PepsiQQ

Haha, dude it took 3-4(16+hr/d) days on dex x4 to reach that ... (from the scratch)

Pho

Quote from: GenghisKhan on January 10, 2014, 10:37:00 PM
That's way way too high. People shouldn't be able to reach 3rd occu in couple of days on server that is destined to last for years.
Why not? I guess players dont want to exp & wait for to much time (lets say 1 year exping) to enjoy pvp like in late C4/IL times.  :)
Nm x30, Dra x15, Tarantula & Hellriser- DNET - Since 2004
https://www.facebook.com/fluor.heart.7

GenghisKhan

Quote from: Pho on January 10, 2014, 10:54:33 PM
Why not? I guess players dont want to exp & wait for too much time (lets say 1 year exping) to enjoy pvp like in late C4/IL times.  :)
There is big difference between 1 year exping and 2 days exping ...
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

PepsiQQ

Well but guys, we're talking about mains...

And I said 24/7 3 days => so people that are playing 4 hours a day will have to lvl up main at least for 20-2x days ~ (less effective exp than in nolife cp) - 3 weeks for main only (that's a lot)

There's a main, sub + stack + noble to do, it takes like 3-4x times of lvling main ....

Pho

Quote from: GenghisKhan on January 10, 2014, 10:56:06 PM
There is big difference between 1 year exping and 2 days exping ...
Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 10, 2014, 11:16:35 PM
Well but guys, we're talking about mains...

And I said 24/7 3 days => so people that are playing 4 hours a day will have to lvl up main at least for 20-2x days ~ (less effective exp than in nolife cp) - 3 weeks for main only (that's a lot)

There's a main, sub + stack + noble to do, it takes like 3-4x times of lvling main ....
So 3 weeks should be enough time! If less, then it's even better!  ;D
Nm x30, Dra x15, Tarantula & Hellriser- DNET - Since 2004
https://www.facebook.com/fluor.heart.7