About new server start date (17th) - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

About new server start date (17th)

Started by bsrealm, January 11, 2014, 04:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsrealm

Quote from: Csenky on January 11, 2014, 08:26:41 AM
This thread started about a problem with the communication from the GMs, not about the ppl who took day offs, yet some kids come in, throw around some funny jokes, and those are the idiots who, at least, have a job? Children, get out please, and imo this thread should've been instalocked, just staying here as a reminder for the GMs to next time better announce such changes.

Again, it's not like they should've apologized, but at least, they shouldn't have demoted -or whatever the english word is for that- the people, who are here to give a reason for the server to even get started. You were speaking to mature, working men, not some kids from high school.

I'm not sure if my english was good enough to say what I meant to say, but I didn't take a single minute off from work, so it's not raging, I'd just like to see the shitflame stop already about this, because the half community is going to be outrageous before we even could PK eachother.

Exactly Csenky. I didn't PM the GMs because I wanted to offer them a place to fix their messaging to those who are actually affected by the change.
Balki

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: bsrealm on January 11, 2014, 10:28:49 AM
Exactly Csenky. I didn't PM the GMs because I wanted to offer them a place to fix their messaging to those who are actually affected by the change.
Changed.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

hideous

So nothing really changes besides the message? It's hardly fair solution.
I don't expect You guys to apologize to anyone, because it would be hardly proper.

I would love to hear from you whether opening time can be altered to earlier hour or not?

Kind Regards,
Hideous.
Riders Of Destiny  -  Nanaki Server
Great times...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: hideous on January 11, 2014, 10:43:26 AM
So nothing really changes besides the message? It's hardly fair solution.
I don't expect You guys to apologize to anyone, because it would be hardly proper.

I would love to hear from you whether opening time can be altered to earlier hour or not?

Kind Regards,
Hideous.
Hello Hideous, the time we recently announced for the opening is fixed and it will not be changed. We stated our reasons for such action. Apart of true appologizes we can not change the time of opening anymore.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and we are looking forward to see you in game on the day of opening.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

hideous

Thank you very much for the invitation, unfortunately I will have to pass on that, unless you alter the time of opening to earlier hours.  [( To clarify, I will be there on sunday, saturday is a working time for me)].

As I wrote in my previous posts, a good many people(including me) changed their working schedule according to information of opening time on 15th.

I will not be bothering you any further if opening time can't be changed.

Kind Regards and see you some time soon,
Hideous.
Riders Of Destiny  -  Nanaki Server
Great times...

Csenky

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 11, 2014, 10:27:41 AM
I don't know what are talking about??

That, the server is starting 2 days later - its for a +++ for normal players, since nolifers would've hit/be close to the Stack bosses till friday (24/7 style).

How much of the ppl are studying at the weekeds? 5-10%? ... Still it's more fair for "most" of the community, so stop crying like babies.
Might be hard to understand under a certain age, but I recommend you to read my comment (again, if you did already).

And if you haven't realized, the original opening day wasn't actually favoring no lifers more than anyone else, since people who wanted to compete with those nolifers was actually preparing for it. (edit.: and if you can't compete with them at 15.01., then you wont be able later as well... so no point there) And now they did for nothing. And the nolifers will be ahead of the others, it is just delayed with 2 days now, congratz. Those who prepared for the opening tried to keep up a bit longer with others, because they'll be back to work next week, and fall a bit behind. Now they have 2 days for it, instead of 4,5.
I'm out of this, since I'm not on any side (posters like you and hideous are ridiculous), and not interested in trash flame either, just tried to put some reason into the conversation, because ppl lost their mind a bit.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

bsrealm

Quote from: Csenky on January 11, 2014, 11:23:55 AM
Might be hard to understand under a certain age, but I recommend you to read my comment (again, if you did already).

And if you haven't realized, the original opening day wasn't actually favoring no lifers more than anyone else, since people who wanted to compete with those nolifers was actually preparing for it. (edit.: and if you can't compete with them at 15.01., then you wont be able later as well... so no point there) And now they did for nothing. And the nolifers will be ahead of the others, it is just delayed with 2 days now, congratz. Those who prepared for the opening tried to keep up a bit longer with others, because they'll be back to work next week, and fall a bit behind. Now they have 2 days for it, instead of 4,5.
I'm out of this, since I'm not on any side (posters like you and hideous are ridiculous), and not interested in trash flame either, just tried to put some reason into the conversation, because ppl lost their mind a bit.

+1
Balki

Naiz

Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Place2b

Quote from: hideous on January 11, 2014, 11:07:06 AM
Thank you very much for the invitation, unfortunately I will have to pass on that, unless you alter the time of opening to earlier hours.  [( To clarify, I will be there on sunday, saturday is a working time for me)].

As I wrote in my previous posts, a good many people(including me) changed their working schedule according to information of opening time on 15th.

I will not be bothering you any further if opening time can't be changed.

Kind Regards and see you some time soon,
Hideous.

I actually took 2 days off as well to prepare for the opening coz I do work Saturday/sunday, Well this sucks now...

WarriorFromHell TK/SR Dragon x15
MageFromHeaven SPS/EE Dragon x15

Luqa

Quote from: Place2b on January 11, 2014, 11:34:48 PM
I actually took 2 days off as well to prepare for the opening coz I do work Saturday/sunday, Well this sucks now...
nc :-D
Chupa - trik/slh      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfTtt44nFCQ

+GekKey+

Seriously, it makes me laugh all your "race to 78" and "preparation" thing, and taking days off work to play lineage.