Purpose of 1x towards high level - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Purpose of 1x towards high level

Started by Jameson, January 11, 2014, 09:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PepsiQQ

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 11, 2014, 10:47:33 AM
Exp isnt the most iritating part of the game, at least from my perspectuve, just because it becomes slower at higher levels doesnt mean it has to be boring. Gather up with friends and go level up, while at the same time you can spoil for the clan equip. If we wanted just an easy clone of already existing interlude concept around the globe we wouldnt bother this much. Tarantula isnt the server where you should expect instant and fast things, excuse me but what is the problem doing pvp at 50,60,70 lvl even unsubbed or not top geared. Exp rate is same for everyone , and just because someone can play more and others a bit less doesnt change the thing you have to work your way to the top. In the end is not the gear and top lvl what makes a player good player in every aspect of the game. So please instead of making exping system boring part to yourself, organise with friends how, where and   when you will be doing it to output the best result.

Thanks

sure thing, epics, eqs twice better then enemys ...

bsrealm

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 11, 2014, 10:47:33 AM
Exp isnt the most iritating part of the game, at least from my perspectuve, just because it becomes slower at higher levels doesnt mean it has to be boring. Gather up with friends and go level up, while at the same time you can spoil for the clan equip. If we wanted just an easy clone of already existing interlude concept around the globe we wouldnt bother this much. Tarantula isnt the server where you should expect instant and fast things, excuse me but what is the problem doing pvp at 50,60,70 lvl even unsubbed or not top geared. Exp rate is same for everyone , and just because someone can play more and others a bit less doesnt change the thing you have to work your way to the top. In the end is not the gear and top lvl what makes a player good player in every aspect of the game. So please instead of making exping system boring part to yourself, organise with friends how, where and   when you will be doing it to output the best result.

Thanks

The point is, higher exp rate with an exp cap means the people who can only play few hours a day can still come in and do their 3rd class quests and everything fast. People who spend more time in the game, will always differ by farm and equips. It is just unnecessary to penalize players with low time on their hands when it comes to exp and levels.

If you give them easy access to level 76 so they can at least do their 3rd classes and get the skills, it will be nice. They will of course have an item/equip disadvantage, but at least, for pvp, they will have their 3rd class skills when they go up versus top clans with better gear and 3rd class skills.

Faster exp rate just makes it more fun for pvp since all will have skills. L2 will always favor farm to people who spend more time in-game. No one wants to change that!

Thanks

EDIT: Balance heal, vortex, bluff, Vengeance. So many important skills for a fair fight.
Balki

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: bsrealm on January 11, 2014, 10:55:28 AM
The point is, higher exp rate with an exp cap means the people who can only play few hours a day can still come in and do their 3rd class quests and everything fast. People who spend more time in the game, will always differ by farm and equips. It is just unnecessary to penalize players with low time on their hands when it comes to exp and levels.

If you give them easy access to level 76 so they can at least do their 3rd classes and get the skills, it will be nice. They will of course have an item/equip disadvantage, but at least, for pvp, they will have their 3rd class skills when they go up versus top clans with better gear and 3rd class skills.

Faster exp rate just makes it more fun for pvp since all will have skills. L2 will always favor farm to people who spend more time in-game. No one wants to change that!

Thanks
Then we just double the quest for 3rd in quntitative amounts to make it easier = faster.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

bsrealm

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 11, 2014, 10:59:41 AM
Then we just double the quest for 3rd in quntitative amounts to make it easier = faster.

Doesn't help if we can't even get to 76 in the first place!

Consider this:

Party A: People who go to work and can only play 3 hours per day. They are level 61, have A-grades, but no balance heal, no bluff, no vengeance, no vortex, etc. etc.

Party B: No-lifers. Nothing wrong. But they have all 3rd class skills, level 77-78.

And RB spawns, party A will find it absolutely impossible to contest it, irrespective of the gear of Party B.

IF we give party A 3rd class skills, then we can expect a fairer fight. Both healers will have balance heal, etc. If party B has farmed more to get S-grades, well, deal with it. Thats L2. But exp need not be slow.

Hope I got my message through. Thanks for listening and discussing with us, TZ.
Balki

GenghisKhan

There is no need in doubling QI because they affect other aspects of gameplay (varka/ketra mobs). If you think just about shrine mobs, then sure no biggie.

Anyway folks on dragon you could see people with A/S killing people in S+++ and now you are telling me it's impossible to kill stacksubbed 80lvl char with your stacksubbed 76lvl on similar equipment ? Pff ...
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

bsrealm

Quote from: GenghisKhan on January 11, 2014, 11:03:14 AM
There is no need in doubling QI because they affect other aspects of gameplay (varka/ketra mobs). If you think just about shrine mobs, then sure no biggie.

Anyway folks on dragon you could see people with A/S killing people in S+++ and now you are telling me it's impossible to kill stacksubbed 80lvl char with your stacksubbed 76lvl on similar equipment ? Pff ...

This is my point too. 80 vs 76 is vastly different from 76 vs 66. 3rd class skills are important. Getting to 78/79 should be relatively balance for no-lifers and people who can spend less time per day, so pvp is more fun and balanced. Farm and equips will always favor people who spend more time. Thats ok. But exp doesn't need to.
Balki

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: GenghisKhan on January 11, 2014, 11:03:14 AM

I was only reffering to those 700 pain in the ass bugs at shrine! :(
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

VOoDOoT

This is interesting lol

imo 1x is just bullshiit
P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

bsrealm

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 11, 2014, 11:06:59 AM
I was only reffering to those 700 pain in the ass bugs at shrine! :(

IMO, that will be awesome if its slow and made pvp zone in the 2/3 big areas and non pvp zone in the other. Point is simple, faster to 78/79 will make it balanced for pvp for casual players. If you want that, make it happen, if not, thats ok too. I just want to help the GMs understand the effects of the choices.
Balki

hideous

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 11, 2014, 11:12:11 AM
I don't understand.......

IT'S A F UCKING MMORPG = WHO PLAY MORE TIME WILL GET BETTER LEVEL/EQUIP THAN PPL WHO PLAY LESS.

You can't play on a low rate coz you can play just few hours a day and you want ALL asap? Change server. Wtf

+1

x4-5 on levels 76+ would be something to consider in my opinion.
Riders Of Destiny  -  Nanaki Server
Great times...

bsrealm

Quote from: Scaryy on January 11, 2014, 11:16:32 AM
actually the crying ones are the nolife ones who want some competition.   x1 server wont last even 3months.

Exactly. As a semi-nolife player myself, the worst thing for me is carebear clans who say I am not 3rd and dont war or flight back. That is why I want a smidge of pvp zones at right places, proper way to call out RB status and a healthy exp curve.
Balki

Bloody_Mess

hm ... since i see so much post about that "dynamic" exp thing ... im wondering why the staff dont set the server on fixed exp/drop/spoil rate f.e. x3/4/5 its not too high or too low rate and i think its the perfect rate for some IL server to last for more then 8 months
For me at least, the problem with the dynamic thing is that ppl who rush for fast lvl will make an gap that wont be able to be reached for the casual ppl and they will leave the server ... and that can rly fast bring the death of any server if the population is reduced :)
Any way this is just my thoughts and the staff will make the rates like they have in mind and we have to admit with it :D
PS:I forgot to add that i dont know at what lvl the exp will be x1 ... so if its at lvl 79-80 and on the rest is like x3/4/5 the things i typed can be scratched :D :D :D
Solumyr -he/wk//sh R.I.P.
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/uk/32/Axsis][/url]