Web Analytics
Player's equipment dropable like in C3/C4 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Player's equipment dropable like in C3/C4

Started by ^Saristian, January 11, 2014, 03:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyZENITH

Yes! If Jooda did not drop his draco-bow, a lot of fun and Upsilon would never happen....

If TheTh did not drop his, the PVE clans that picked may have lived till today.... bluagh I shiver at that idea.

C4 drop-rules were the best. You never felt safe no matter what were you doing out of town. And that is the point.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Cromatorus

Quote from: Garn. on January 11, 2014, 03:22:13 PM
not bloody likely.

or you will see server full of th to get trains on ppl and fake death.

....like was in past...   

agreee with that. Its diffrent die by player being Pk then die from train...

BTW: also remeber situation . I go to golka on woa and i got phone.
When i back i saw cruel member ( nec/pp) buffing angel and trying change his target to me:P
I make stun on him and angel make last hit and he drop tetosian nekcle:D
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

LadyZENITH

Sorry for repost, but the end of this video is relevant to this thread. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAMqGlcGNvI

Yes, lets do it again!

Cromatorus

Quote from: LadyZENITH on January 11, 2014, 06:19:46 PM
Sorry for repost, but the end of this video is relevant to this thread. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAMqGlcGNvI

Yes, lets do it again!

hahaha gz :P I pick only tetosian +5 xD
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

LadyZENITH

Not me, ViKKuta was an enemy, and Antartis was actually an ally. That does not prevent the wicked from laughing tho... :D

NekFrus

Quote from: LadyZENITH on January 11, 2014, 05:06:24 PM
Yes! If Jooda did not drop his draco-bow, a lot of fun and Upsilon would never happen....

If TheTh did not drop his, the PVE clans that picked may have lived till today.... bluagh I shiver at that idea.

C4 drop-rules were the best. You never felt safe no matter what were you doing out of town. And that is the point.

+1
thats the point... to dont die :) if you drop something and no1 is around you run there from town fast or you call your friends to pick it up this was cool ;p

somasz

if you add this i will stand all day in fog, waiting for training orcs with lightning strike
meaby remove direct teleports and leave old ones, from c4? Oo
stupid idea.

lNecropsy

Quote from: LadyZENITH on January 11, 2014, 05:06:24 PM

'that clan' was Redknights...and yes, we were mostly PvE...thanks to that epiose, we joined at server big wars after and grew up a lot. And it was MUCH better then keeping neutral.

After 1 month war, we lost Heine castle to FI and friends.
And after ally with Intocables and Guerrileros, we got goddard for a good time :)

Not too many time after, we allied with FI  :D  I dont even remember the reason (maybe fight against AOD ally) ^^  But i always liked theth and some other FI members.

Most of us left on Gracia, most of clan is 30+ years old, so not too much time to play :(

In this new server, there will be so many other ppl from other servers ...its gonna be great :)
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

^Saristian

Quote from: somasz on January 11, 2014, 06:52:20 PM
if you add this i will stand all day in fog, waiting for training orcs with lightning strike
meaby remove direct teleports and leave old ones, from c4? Oo
stupid idea.

Part of the game.

8kjupx3u

Quote from: kwolu on January 11, 2014, 04:19:30 PM
Once i got ballz...my friend got killed in fog by mobs train and drop IC boots (those were times when IC boots was like wooooooooww where he got it :D) and he told to me on team speak that he is on ground and he will tell me where he is, so i run...i run...and i run...when i finall found him, i realized that i got my own train on my back, so i tried to pick up boots and use bsoe/return, but unfortunately 1s before i click pick up i got anchor...i died near him and drop antharas earing :) sooo, we were both dead and there was on ground IC boots and antharas earing, and about 200 ppl fighting near us for valakas :D he goes to town and run again, lucky for us he pick up this drop :)
Haha i experienced also something like that
When i got killed by a mob i dropped my carnage bow+6 and my heart broke :(
I went to village, and ran back to place i saw it on the spot, so happy when i g8t it back xD
Friends Become Wolves~

reddragonjr

Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

NekFrus