Web Analytics
start game? any help?

News:

Main Menu

start game? any help?

Started by stanxoo, January 12, 2014, 04:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stanxoo

1.will be there cat with top n grade weapons or something?
2. quest rate at first quests?
3. 1st, 2nd profession changer?

Sanguchesco

there will be a post about that stuff between today and tomorrow.
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

PepsiQQ

Quote from: Sanguchesco on January 12, 2014, 05:14:19 AM
there will be a post about that stuff between today and tomorrow.

hearing same sh1t from friday

igi

There r shadow weapons in IL and for the other matters GMs will anounce everything in one change log file, be patient

MaraZmo

Quote from: igi on January 13, 2014, 06:03:00 PM
There r shadow weapons in IL and for the other matters GMs will anounce everything in one change log file, be patient
Your avatar is hilarious lol
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

stanxoo

mardel

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

nbx

Quote from: stanxoo on January 13, 2014, 07:52:26 PM
my patient ends tonight

Your patience? Track said monday or tuesday, so he has more than 24 hours to give us infos. How about cut them some slack and don't be such fu cking impatient assholes?

Badruk

Since we get high rate at start (low level's) i think that one of option that GM's can put will be free teleport from Gate Keeper till e.g. lvl 40. If we stay only with token's (till lvl 20 and start village) will be fine as well but with that free GK (i think max till lvl 40)  we can easy change exp location if there will be too many ppl and dont calculate adena for that :D What do you think about that?

R3vo

Quote from: Badruk on January 13, 2014, 08:08:52 PM
Since we get high rate at start (low level's) i think that one of option that GM's can put will be free teleport from Gate Keeper till e.g. lvl 40. If we stay only with token's (till lvl 20 and start village) will be fine as well but with that free GK (i think max till lvl 40)  we can easy change exp location if there will be too many ppl and dont calculate adena for that :D What do you think about that?

And maybe ss for first 3 days in grocery. I know that u are just kidding.

Badruk

And maybe ss for first 3 days in grocery. I know that u are just kidding.
[/quote]
I am not kidding, just make one of suggestion to think about :D And tbh you will have ss in grocery all the time not only for 3 days , the best one of all "Soulshot: No Grade" :D