Web Analytics
Wc/ol

News:

Main Menu

Wc/ol

Started by Glock, January 12, 2014, 08:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glock

Hey, could u tell me. If i start wc i can make sub ol? Or i have to start ol to make that sub? :)

Cromatorus

Quote from: Glock on January 12, 2014, 08:45:59 PM
Hey, could u tell me. If i start wc i can make sub ol? Or i have to start ol to make that sub? :)

Wrong read it... Yes u can.
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

thepal

Quote from: Glock on January 12, 2014, 08:45:59 PM

U can start as wc or ol, it doesnt matter. When u reach lvl 78 (or 76 dont remember well), u will be able to sub it.

en0sh

I'm pretty sure you can start wc and sub ol or you can start ol and sub wc (I don't see a reason why not).

By the way, I'd like to ask a question on a related topic:
What class/sub combo do you guys think make the ultimate buffer? OL/WC or there's a better combo?:D 

Cromatorus

Quote from: en0sh on January 12, 2014, 08:51:13 PM
I'm pretty sure you can start wc and sub ol or you can start ol and sub wc (I don't see a reason why not).

By the way, I'd like to ask a question on a related topic:
What class/sub combo do you guys think make the ultimate buffer? OL/WC or there's a better combo?:D

almost all buff in 1.  only u dont have elelemntal and btb, bts
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

Glock

i was played in few serwer where i cant make that sub when i start on wc... so from there is my question ;) Thanks for very asap answer ;)

en0sh

Quote from: Cromatorus on January 12, 2014, 08:52:49 PM
almost all buff in 1.  only u dont have elelemntal and btb, bts

Yeah, that's why I was thinking about BD/SE combo or SWS/EE :D Or well, maybe I'll just dualbox to have it all xD

kwolu

Quote from: Glock on January 12, 2014, 08:55:52 PM
i was played in few serwer where i cant make that sub when i start on wc... so from there is my question ;) Thanks for very asap answer ;)
If by subclass you mean retail subclass then ofc you cant. But i dont know if you know what are you asking about :D

Glock

heh sorry for that ;) I mean normal subclass not retail :)

nbx

Quote from: Glock on January 12, 2014, 09:08:44 PM
heh sorry for that ;) I mean normal subclass not retail :)

Retail is normal subclass though. Just saying.

Those other servers probably based their stack sub system on retail sub system, that's why you weren't able to sub OL to other classes. IIRC you alway was able to DN-sub OL on DN.

TheDeath

Quote from: Glock on January 12, 2014, 08:55:52 PM
thats coz on most of trash substack servers they use the retail sub as stucksub and there is not a custom npc doing that; just to let you know if you start as mage skin(stats) then u sub for a fighter class, you wont keep the mage skin (except for some classes such elf and dark elf, that as you know has got same skin for mage/fighter), you will be even able to change subs.

Badruk

Quote from: kwolu on January 12, 2014, 09:02:57 PM
If by subclass you mean retail subclass then ofc you cant. But i dont know if you know what are you asking about :D
I can be wrong but in my opinion Glock just wonder if there will be possibility of stacksub Ol  if he start other class then OL (like it was on infinity 5x) and why, becouse on every other server if you start with Ol you can sub whatever you like but if you start with other class (tyr,wc, destro) Ol sub was blocked for you.