Web Analytics
About quest. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

About quest.

Started by Braskah, January 12, 2014, 12:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GenghisKhan

As long as quest rewards reffer to "non-standard" quests that gives you just adenas, exp and sp, sure they could and should be boosted several times because they are now useless.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

Csenky

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 12, 2014, 02:37:32 PM
700 mobs = pivipi = pking actions 24/7 <3

OH KS annoyers too!
KS annoyers? You mean those dead people all around?
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

GenghisKhan

I'm wondering how many gonna pk on x1 rates :D I'm quite sure you'll have to tolerate ksers.

Csenky

Quote from: GenghisKhan on January 12, 2014, 03:10:05 PM
I'm wondering how many gonna pk on x1 rates :D I'm quite sure you'll have to tolerate ksers.
- I'm wondering how many will dare to KS and risk his/her precious XP.
- I really hope I can PK the carebears enough times to make them quit, if they'll really avoid PvP due to the rates.
- x1 isn't even confirmed yet, and as I can see the cryfest, it'll be at least x3, like they changed the server start time as well for the kids.

GenghisKhan

Quote from: Csenky on January 12, 2014, 03:13:16 PM
- I'm wondering how many will dare to KS and risk his/her precious XP.
- I really hope I can PK the carebears enough times to make them quit, if they'll really avoid PvP due to the rates.
- x1 isn't even confirmed yet, and as I can see the cryfest, it'll be at least x3, like they changed the server start time as well for the kids.
Well, sure it can go other way around, but cleaning karma on x1 will never be pretty, especially when you have few more groups around you :). Anyway about the x1 rates, well as much as I would like to have x1-x2 on late 7xs, if most of the community wants them lil bit higher, then GMs should respect their decision. I just hope they won't be boosted heavily.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: GenghisKhan on January 12, 2014, 03:19:25 PM
Well, sure it can go other way around, but cleaning karma on x1 will never be pretty, especially when you have few more groups around you :). Anyway about the x1 rates, well as much as I would like to have x1-x2 on late 7xs, if most of the community wants them lil bit higher, then GMs should respect their decision. I just hope they won't be boosted heavily.
Theres no x1, wait day or two , youll get all info after we close things that are on going.

Thanks
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

djvancho

i think you need pvp sones at varka ketra bs and 700 mobs :)
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Csenky

Quote from: djvancho on January 12, 2014, 10:51:41 PM
i think you need pvp sones at varka ketra bs and 700 mobs :)
Seriously, why don't they apply a freakin' global PvP zone to the whole world including catacombs, farm spots, starting zones, even freakin' cities, and then people can stop this "make pvp zone here, pls make pvp zone there" spamfest.
Boring, annoying, and ridiculous at the same time. Here I come to hunt PKs and to PK everyone again after 5 years, and half the players are crying for pvp zones everywhere. Where are the L2 players? And who are these guys came instead of them?

hideous

Most community?  Who can say it is most of the players? No survey, no basic knowledge about it.  Same thing with changing opening date, it is more like, some kind of group favoured more than the others, get what they spammed for. In this case kids most likely.

In my case I will not care for EXP, bring on the PvP, no flag from KSing side will get PKed.

Cheers.
Riders Of Destiny  -  Nanaki Server
Great times...