Web Analytics
Dear =^TrackZero^=, About Language.

News:

Main Menu

Dear =^TrackZero^=, About Language.

Started by Just L, January 13, 2014, 12:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just L

I hope that DNet have and ever got a lot Brazilians/spanish/Portuguezes members, my question is....

1- Why has been added just 3 languages and not inside spanish or portuguese language?
2- There have some way to implement those language or just one their? Portuguese or Spanish?
3- Yes not... some plan to put ON it in soon when possible?

The South America in particular the Brazil Thks.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Just L on January 13, 2014, 12:27:17 AM
I hope that DNet have and ever got a lot Brazilians/spanish/Portuguezes members, my question is....

1- Why has been added just 3 languages and not inside spanish or portuguese language?
2- There have some way to implement those language or just one their? Portuguese or Spanish?
3- Yes not... some plan to put ON it in soon when possible?

The South America in particular the Brazil Thks.

Hello,
Are you aware volume of the work that has been  done to enable this feature , that by the way no1 has out there?It took a lot of time.
However we have good news for you guys, we can support 8 languages at same time, and for sure after project is sucessifuly launched we can continue to develope more rgarding this matter. And for sure spanish and portugese language is on the top of the list.
But 1 thing at a time let us 1st build up community, fix possible bugs and so on, after everything is stable and running we can look upon this matter and do it!

Thanks , gracias , muito obrigado.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Di

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: +Di+ on January 13, 2014, 12:56:59 AM
enjoying the subject, why this 3?
I think i have replied earlier in this topic how things will develop in the future. Asking irelevant question to this matter will not change things.
If topic becomes spam ill just lock it. If topic starter have further questions do not hesitate to ask.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

nbx

Just a tip, take it or leave it. Even if the client is available in your language, DO NOT use it. As I'm sure you know, your english is not too good(and my english needs a LOT of work too) and you have a pretty good chance to learn it better. I know for a fact that playing games and watching tv series/movies(with subtitles) on the original language helps a LOT without even trying.

When I started to play on Nightmare, I didn't speak any level of english at all. I knew like 15-20 words that everybody knows, like dog, yes, no, etc, but nothing else. I started to play in a clan with only people from the same nation as I am, but we had an international ally. I asked my clan mates if I wanted to understand something on ally chat. After a few weeks I was able to form understandable sentences and communicate with people. After a while I moved to an international clan. BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE, simply because of the oppurtunity to learn easily while having fun. Now I'm writing instinctively on english without even thinking about it on my original language.

I'm sure you can find several mistakes in my comment and my spoken english needs a LOT of work, but keep in mind that the only time I learned english was in university for 1 semester and I didn't learned anything new there. All I know is the product of playing Lineage 2 and it got polished later by watching tv series, so trust me when I say you have a HUGE oppurtunity here to learn without even trying and in my opinion you should live with it.

Of course, thank Track and co. for the hard work, and again, it's just an advice, you can take it or leave it, but I believe you can benefit greatly by simply not using this feature if you have a choice.

P.S.: yo Track, when I started to play here, I didn't even understood what you said either on the forums or in game. Now I find your mistakes in your posts, and I owe it to Nightmare. So basically I just wanted to say that I didn't meant to belittle the dev teams hard work to implement this feature, I just honestly believe it could greatly benefit the players in a lot of ways even in real life if they would use the original language.

nbx

QuoteThe only "bad" side is that, due the fact that when i talk english at 95% of time i'm  chatting, my spoken english isn't so good, but ofcourse it's just question of vocal-exercise.

Yeah, I'm pretty much like this too. Also, I've picked up some bad habits, like using "like" a lot.

Also, I use "fu ck"(freak you auto correct) way more than I should without even realizing it. In any context possible. :D

nbx

QuoteNow next is  Deutsch

I learned that shit for 9 years in school and I can't even introduce myself correctly. I hated it with every inch of my body. I don't mean to offend anybody with german as his mother language, but I just can't help myself. I hate it more than anything. :D

That's mainly the reason I say it's waaaaaay better to learn a language while you are having fun than in school. I never planned to learn english and I love it. I actually can picture myself being an interpreter in the future if my current plans don't work out. But if I hear a single german word, you can bet I'll get the freak out of there. Just no. Hell no. freak that shit. I hate it with a passion.

TLDR: schools sucks some major dk at teaching foreign languages, at lest in my country

Just L

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 13, 2014, 12:38:02 AM
Hello,
Are you aware volume of the work that has been  done to enable this feature , that by the way no1 has out there?It took a lot of time.
However we have good news for you guys, we can support 8 languages at same time, and for sure after project is sucessifuly launched we can continue to develope more rgarding this matter. And for sure spanish and portugese language is on the top of the list.
But 1 thing at a time let us 1st build up community, fix possible bugs and so on, after everything is stable and running we can look upon this matter and do it!

Thanks , gracias , muito obrigado.

Ok, "muito obrigado" for more that work sooo hard to let the game better ever.

PS: Nice words in portuguese ;)