Started by Tvit, January 13, 2014, 11:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxiou

Quote from: MaraZmo on January 14, 2014, 12:21:15 AM
Still sounds familiar to DN lol
no beta and no info bout everything ? good server
Gm's cant test in the way like players do, its simple and always will be

=^TrackZero^=

We are all doooooooooooomed , lets spam and make this forum buuuurrrrnnnnn. I said max tomorrow so, keep the heads up and dont forget to put the weights on our b*lls because otherwise we cant work. And just for the record , we are reading news and surfing web 24/7 not working at all. So...

Thank you for all the people of good faith and all the guys who believe in us, that's why we work non - stop. If you were using RaidCall you would know it, ehhh

P.S Happy New year Julians!  :-*

Quote from: maxiou on January 14, 2014, 12:33:32 AM
no beta and no info bout everything ? good server
Gm's cant test in the way like players do, its simple and always will be
In the end we are all humans with 2 hands , i wish you happy New year too and many years to live in good faith and great health!

Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Stazy

We know u are working on this(at least anyone that has a brain knows that) but come on =^TrackZero^= some of the threads are just sooo funny, how can u decide your character based on someone else's experience, how can you chose what you will play based on someone else's decision...we also know that the forum takes up allot of your time(because if you don't reply they will say...*cries* the admin isn't listening to us he is ignoring us *cries*) but some times..it puts a smile on your face.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Stazy on January 14, 2014, 12:41:45 AM
We know u are working on this(at least anyone that has a brain knows that) but come on =^TrackZero^= some of the threads are just sooo funny, how can u decide your character based on someone else's experience, how can you chose what you will play based on someone else's decision...we also know that the forum takes up allot of your time(because if you don't reply they will say...*cries* the admin isn't listening to us he is ignoring us *cries*) but some times..it puts a smile on your face.
Remind me to REC you on the day of opening.

Thx

PS 7 recs left !
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

TheDeath

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 14, 2014, 12:43:00 AM
Remind me to REC you on the day of opening.

Thx

PS 7 recs left !
rec me plx :D