Web Analytics
Server info?

News:

Main Menu

Server info?

Started by Tvit, January 13, 2014, 11:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tvit

Hey, Track u said there will be info today and there`s 50 min left to be tommorow.
Is it ok?
I leave it to ur judgment,
bye
- Infinity in Heart -

Csenky

Quote from: Tvit on January 13, 2014, 11:12:22 PM
Hey, Track u said there will be info today and there`s 50 min left to be tommorow.
Is it ok?
I leave it to ur judgment,
bye
He said "monday, or max tuesday".
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

GenghisKhan

Well, to be fair he said "sunday or monday, max tuesday", but I guess translation of that was "tuesday, if you are lucky".
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

Tvit

Quote from: Garro on January 13, 2014, 11:13:18 PM
Seems that you are new around.
Yeah 8 or 9 years on DN new:D ps but u know there`s always hope
Quote from: Csenky on January 13, 2014, 11:13:46 PM
He said "monday, or max tuesday".
Can`t find the topic but i was sure he said monday - if he doesn`t, sorry.
- Infinity in Heart -

GhostSlayer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

hebdzik

is there any beta test atm so i can download system to see how this dynamic rates works?
Hebdzia SH/SE - Infinity x5
Obama OL/PS - Infinity x5
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

GenghisKhan

Quote from: hebdzik on January 13, 2014, 11:57:08 PM
is there any beta test atm so i can download system to see how this dynamic rates works?
You think that there would be constant b1tching about rates and full feature list if we were able to test it out?
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

en0sh

Quote from: GenghisKhan on January 13, 2014, 11:58:31 PM
You think that there would be constant b1tching about rates and full feature list if we were able to test it out?

Yes, there would be :)

SizeMatters

Quote from: hebdzik on January 13, 2014, 11:57:08 PM

nie ma

Just L

Quote from: Tvit on January 13, 2014, 11:16:47 PM
Yeah 8 or 9 years on DN new:D ps but u know there`s always hopeCan`t find the topic but i was sure he said monday - if he doesn`t, sorry.

The things r very, but veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better with support of =^TrackZero^=, I remember when it was just with =Drake=, He does made a post to each 4 months and NEVER, I said NEVER was in server to announce anything. He just made post when went arround some plan or update.

Players from now r so much supported that OLD one.

I remember when VOoDOo team with VOoDOoT, VOoDOoX, VOoDOoH, VOoDOoXX, lots voodoo... got weapons red/yellow/green from some GM currupted and started to use the "casting speed stack" old bug with C grade heavy set. Pking everybody and doing the server goes down coz this. But Drake did ur work and solved the problem. it was just one of lots problem about GM corrupted that DNet got.

I w8 sincerely that with that support from =^TrackZero^=, it NEVER anymore back happens.

hideous

I know that's totally useless and immature comment, but there will be no info just another postponing : )
Riders Of Destiny  -  Nanaki Server
Great times...

MaraZmo

Quote from: hideous on January 14, 2014, 12:11:23 AM
I know that's totally useless and immature comment, but there will be no info just another postponing : )
Still sounds familiar to DN lol
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member